Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly thank you for mentioning the pineapple core info this is available in pill form correct?

Keep your chin up, look onward and upward, god has a plan for each of us Baby dust to all of us!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

@kattyfootballmama. I am actually not sure if there is a pill form. If there is, then that would be awesome.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

About the pineapple core I was instructed to only eat it up to 3dpo along with green tea. But Google says eat it 4 day prior to ovulation& on ovulation day. Should be consumed on an empty stomach. Hope that helps. BabyDust to all

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kimberke. Thank you for the info. I didn't know about that.

@katyfootballmamma. I guess they do make pineapple capsules but don't know much more about them.

CD9 and yesterday I had some ovary pain and when I wiped there was some old brown blood and today when I wiped I saw some more light pink blood. I am hoping that it is just my body gearing up to ovulate. Anyone had that happen before. I ordered the progesterone cream and it should be here tomorrow. I'm a bit leary on taking it but will see how it goes.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Joining today AF showed, roll on Ovulation x

6 years ago

Roundthree- sorry AF showed up.

We need some BFP here soon!!

Katyfootballmomma- EPO has put me in a good mood to! I get mad but I laugh so DH don’t know what to think LOL! It’s giving me some mild uterus cramps today. But I guess that normal.

On another note: I was just offered a new job opportunity. What is your opinion on TTC and changing jobs? Do I wait a month? Do I hold off on my personal life? I’m confused bc I really want this job which I got it!! Please give me your input ladies! I wont take nothing to heart just need some feedback or reassurance. Yes I have googled it and a lot of ladies say don’t hold off.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I'd say keep doing what you are doing. I wouldn't wait as you might miss the opportunity (TTC) if your main focus is on the new job. When I started the job I have now, I got pregnant a few months later and they were okay with that. What does your heart say?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies just saw that tomorrow site will be down for 1-2 days.

6 years ago

Dragonfly- my heart says keep TTC bc like you said don’t want to lose out. Bc this month can go either way.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I saw that too and that sucks as its a habit to go on here and to check how people are doing. I really hope that with this update there will be no more ads as it's getting to be ridiculous. On the side note, I am glad that you agree with me. Things can go either way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo