Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hope everyone is still hanging in there who haven't got a BFP!
Atm, i am 6 dpo. Not really anything but started slight af like cramps today. It's on both sides around ovaries. Then sometimes worse on one side or the other. I'm worried im gonna have a short luteal and that im gonna start. On cd 20 of normal 28 day cycles. I'm feeling out. Hopefully not.....

6 years ago

I don't know when I'll test. Not until at least the 3rd if not the 6th (accommodate for my longer cycle). Last time I closely counted down and started early (30 day instead of 33). I am not sure I want to know if its a chemical/early miscarriage. So I'm undecided when precisely to test. I'm prepared myself mentally for AF anywhere from cycle day 29 to 34.

My breasts have had an uncomfortable ache and I feel every temperature change in them first. I'm hot and cold alternatively. Backache. Strong sense of smell. Emotional, tearing up over a Huggies commercial. And a backpack. Just a random backpack and I wanted to cry. Still do. Which is unusual for the urge to be this strong even pmsing. But I'm scared to be hopeful.

User image

6 years ago

@Kelliria - i'm 6-7 dpo today too. and i have the same symptoms as you plus i'm hungry which i always am.I think i'm gonna hold off testing til saturday (10DPO)

i just felt movement feeling on my left ovary, a movement like heartbeat ( i know it's not heartbeat or anything ) but you know sometime when you do work out or something you feel your heartbeat, that kind of movement in my left ovary area. i cant say i have vivid dreams because i always do and i have them these days too, i also cant say i developed a strong sense of smell because i always have that too .( i wish my eye sight or hearing was that good :( )
I'm not as stressed out about getting BFP as my other cycles, i don't know if i gave up or deep down i think i'll get my BFP this cycle or i'm relieved that if i'm not pregnant this month i'll seek doctors help and it will be fine then .

User image

6 years ago

@samantha @penny all the best to you both!

I am feeling emotional today and last night DP squeezed me and I cried out in pain from my tender bbs. So hard not to get hopes up!!

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Hi, I'm new here. 29 years old and my DH are 32 years old. Been ttc #2 for a year now, after removing my IUD (Mirena) and had nothing but bad luck. Month after month of getting vvf lines that turns negative shortly after. Waiting to see the fertility expert and getting a thorough check up to see what's causing it. Right now I'm currently waiting to ovulate, which will be any day now, having lots of EWCM and ovulation pain. Using evening primrose oil and bbt charting.

User image

6 years ago

Welcome @DiviniumLiv. Hopefully you can get some answers.
@Clunkyfoot, the sore boobs are a great sign. I hope you get your month. The signs are good!
@Penny1366, i think im 7 dpo cause my pos opk were the 23 and 24. I cramped for a few hrs about noon on 24th. But bbt charting says 16th. My dr said 14th is probable as it can take your temp up to 2 days to rise after ovulation. I will prob start at 10 dpo. I want to wait but i always cave in. Let me know. Ill test sat, too.
@Samanthasideas, it's an emotional roller coaster. I obsessed until this month. I'm trying to distract during the day with daughter, work, candy crush (Lol.???? ) but at night and early mornings when i have "me" time, i google every symptom, thought, and pour over forums. Praying for your BFP!
Atm, i am 7dpo. Cramped pretty bad yesterday evening thinking af was coming but this morning im ok. Cervix still high, soft, and closed but usually does til a day before af- due the 8th.

6 years ago

Morning ladies. 9 dpo today and I posted another test this morning. I think the lines are getting darker. Starting to think that this is my month. No temping today. Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

TTW is over and I received my BFP on 12dpo! We are very excited. I didn't have many symptoms, but I did have an inkling...

Beginning 4dpo my breasts swelled, were very heavy and full. My husband noticed first. No soreness, just larger. This finally subsided around 8dpo, only for soreness to set in.

By 9dpo my breasts and nipples became increasingly sensitive and sore.
12dpo I began to bloat and feel uncomfortable.
13dpo I have pressure on my uterus.
14dpo, feeling pretty good...boobs still hurt though.

YAY! Due date 10/9/18!!!!!!!!

6 years ago

@jwommack. Congrats. So happy for you and hubby. Is this your first baby? I think I have a very faint positive (posted) and will continue testing till the lines continue to get darker. Trying for our second.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I just looked at your tests. This does look like your month!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to watch those lines darken these next few days. I'm 5DPO and just waiting right now. Do you have any symptoms?

@jwommack - Congratulations!! And Welcome!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo