Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38 FertileCM and Preseed are also really good for EWCM

Hi Ladies. hope everyone is doing good as we near the end of this dreaded tww

AFM: 9 DPO today for me and I just have a sinking feeling that I'm out this month. Had one glob of cloudy ewcm yesterday at 8 DPO but other than that, not many symptoms. And since then my cm has all but dried up. I am having these weird palpatations, which I had around 19 wks in my previous pregnancy, so I doubt it has anything to do with a BFP, this early. Trying to still keep the faith, but also preparing myself to not be disappointed when/if AF arrives.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hello ladies.11 dpo my first bfp very faint after ttc for 1 year and3 months + ectopic. If all goes well my due date will be October 4. I am trying to keep busy by reading your posts since the anxiety can be almost unbearable. I will test again 13 dpo and I hope lines are darker. Does anyone know how early can you get a sonogram to make sure implantation is in uterus?
To all of us much baby dust!!

6 years ago

Got My Flashing Smiley Face
1st High Fertility Day
Cycle Day 11

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Temp went up to 98.1 this morning so that is good. I started my progesterone cream last night and man does it have a strong lavender smell and just hope my hubby doesn't mind it too much. Other than that, not much else to report. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to start working? The only thing different that I am doing this cycle is that I cut back on my caffeine intake while working and just drinking water and also my girlfriend and I have started doing stairs on our coffee breaks; climbing 168 stairs from the bottom to top then back down to the bottom. One a side note, it didn't take long before the SPAM started rolling in.

Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

So today I just started spotting on the day my period should start (today) although I had a period 5 days ago! I am so confused.....

I am going to continue TTC every other day in the hopes I ovulate some how.

Good luck to everyone.

6 years ago

@penny1366 - That looks like a positive to me! I'm doing good. On CD13 and got my second flashing smiley face so I'm waiting for my solid one. My temperature has been pretty low this cycle so maybe I'm doing a better job of temping? I'm not sure it makes me nervous that I wont be able to tell when my temperature drops for ovulation. I seem to have a pretty slow temperature rise after I ovulate so I'll just have to keep on the look out for that. I hope you got some got BDing in!!

@ Angeal 83 - Welcome and !!

@ Pmbru0685 - Welcome and aswell! I hope this baby sticks for you!

@Dragonfly23 - At least the spam doesn't hit us on the discussion board... That would be awful. Let's hope the site gets on it and can block it.

6 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies! I hope I ovulate soon. As I’m reading every one seems to be in the TWW. Nothing to report really. I ran out of opk so need to head to pharmacy. Also having to due mommy duties to my youngest, he just tested positive for the FLU! I don’t need that around O day and TWW

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Let's hope so too.

@Beaut1ful38. No, definately don't want that around as hubby could get sick and you could do and that will throw everything out the window.

Anyone having issues loading their BBT chart. Mine just comes up blank. Wish they left this site alone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello, new to here! TTC after my loss in October 2017 due to ectopic at 8 weeks. Just got the go ahead last month from my OBGYN that my DH and I can start again. i have attached a screenshot of my custom monthly calendar to chart everything and so far this month is off to a great start and looking like my chances can be super high! My LMP was Dec. 30, currently on CD 25 of a 32 day cycle. im due in 7 days but if my calculations are correct i should be going through implantation this week if the timing was right!!!! i seriously hope for my and that AF doesnt show her ugly face this month!!!

WISH ME LUCK!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as well

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi ladies!! I have been reading and keeping up with the posts from the shadows!
Congrats to those who have their BFPs!
& prayers for those in the TWW.

AFM
I am on day 4 of having fertile CM! BD yesterday and hopefully today too! Having a lot of left side cramps today so maybe today is O day! 1 calendar predicted tomorrow is O day and the other predicts Thursday so we are trying to BD every day or every other day this week! Good luck to every one!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo