Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@larallen. I'm still a bit stressed but I think you are right, it is the maternal instincts that makes us go a little wonky as I didn't have anything like that with my first. Glad that your spotting is slowly stopping so hoping that it turns out to be that you are pregnant. Only a couple more days of work and I am off on a 4 day weekend.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I got my Beta HCG Levels from yesterday @16dpo 4wk2d is 848 I'm excited my levels look good!!!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi All,
I am hoping to make the Oct 2018 baby cut! I had my first IUI Feburary 4th. I am waiting until this weekend to test.

We have been trying for over two years now with 2 chemical pregnancies and an ectopic. I now only have one tube which has made the process a little more difficult.

Last month with my checmial I had some symptoms that I am experiencing again...hoping it will be a sticky bean this time!!

6 years ago

Hi girls

Bad news I'm afraid. AF started this morning...without a doubt and she is causing me pain!! It seems that my cycles are now 25 days? I'm out for an October baby but will pop over to the November forum during my tww.

Good luck to those still waiting for a BFP and congratulations to you pregnant ladies!!

xxx

6 years ago

Hello ladies!
Hoping to make the October babies cut, with an estimated due date (assuming conception) of the 28th. Am not 100% on ovulation date as its been all over the show since coming off BC but am approx 12 or 13dpo. Have had dark brown spotting since about 9dpo, but has been super light/ hardly there- never reached a panty liner.
Not gonna lie - total POAS addict here, but tested yesterday after work and looked at the test after 5 mins and it looked negative so binned it but accidentally saw it 20mins later and there was a vvfl - crazy lady went bin diving as I was sure I never even had an evap, sure enough this the only test this has happened with. Tried again this morning with another cheapie and had the same thing - this afternoon I couldn't help myself and used a frer after work and had what I think is a super faint line appear at the 3 min mark!
Fingers crossed this is the start of something!
Have added pic of the test but posted it as unsure if anyone wants to have a wee look

6 years ago • Edited

Hi meelu89! I’m lurking here too I’m kinda in the same situation as you! Had a very faint bfp that came up straight away but af isn’t due until Tuesday and I’m tefusing to pee on any more sticks until then as I’m driving myself slowly insane! Have you had any symptoms?

6 years ago

Hello Aimski86!
Been symptom spotting like crazy but most of what I've had is also pretty normal for me during the tww
Had heartburn on and off though, which caught me a little off guard.
I will also be testing on Tuesday (aka payday, haha) seeing as that's when AF is actually due.
How about you, anything out of the ordinary?

6 years ago

I’ve had crazy symptoms. Swollen VERY tender boobs and they’re getting bright blue veins appear by the day, moody (like bitchmode moody) one minute then exstaticly happy the next. My poor oh bless his heart doesn’t know what to say or do half the time lots of odd cramping on one side kinda like af but had that for two weeks now and I only usually cramp the day I start. Vivid dreams, hot flushes and I hate coffee atm. All of which I had with both my daughters in early pregnancy. I’m trying to put it out of my mind in case my body is playing some cruel trick I keep dashing to the loo to check af hasn’t shown her face an and so far so good! test day buddies then! Hurry up Tuesday!

6 years ago

Hello ladies!
Finally got a definite BFP today after my suuuper squirters at the end of last week, it's even husband proof! He finally accepted that I'm not just a mad woman
Spotting stopped as of a day ago, and AF was due today - so pretty happy with my result
to all! xx

6 years ago

Congratulations!!! That’s amazing news I’m so happy for you x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo