Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I was looking at getting more progesterone cream so that I won't run out. I won't be buying the lavender cream as the scent is too strong, even for me. I was looking on Amazon.ca and I found that they are selling single dose packs of 48. What do you ladies think is the better deal? Single dose (take the guess work out) or buying the tube and then play the guessing game to see if you have the right amount. Any suggestions is helpful.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hello everyone... ttc newbie here, this is first month trying. I’m 33 and he’s 30. I promised myself I wouldn’t obsess but the tww is a killer, isn’t it?!
Currently 6dpo and determined not to test until 7 Feb, AF is due on the 6th. Only BD’d twice (two days leading up to O) so realise it’s only a slim chance this time around.

Good to have some buddies for the wait! Good luck to you all X

User image

6 years ago

How do I subscribe to this thread? New here and just got my bfp

6 years ago

@pinkeye - there is a sister site called countdownmypregnancy for people who have gotten their BFP (This site is more for TTC)

CD11 here and this mornings OPK was dark but *just* not quiet as dark as the control line. 11 hours till DP is home and we can start DTD. Gah hold on a little longer please body!!!

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

welcome to those of you who are new here and to those who have sending to all of us!

AFM :witch: UGH i am out this month..AF came this evening. it was expected. we'll try again next month just using the SMEP

6 years ago • Post starter

@katyfootballmomma So sorry she got you. but, she got me too today just like I suspected! See you on the next one! Sounds like we'll be cycle buddies at least

6 years ago

Hey ladies oooh been a busy days with this new job! Love it though. My mind is at ease on thinking about symptoms till I get home lol!!
Welcome and congratulations to all who received BFP!!!

Katyfootballmomma- I’m so sorry to hear af showed up!! You will be in my prayers!

AFM, 5dpo no tempting I stopped! Creamy cm, Sharp pains that switch left To right. Still have pressure like cramps (feels like af) don’t last long comes and goes!

6 years ago

@sheseekers sorry the witch got you today too,. but excited to have you as my cycle buddy!

@beautiful thank you for the kind words and prayers! and coming to you my friend!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies
i'm so happy for the ones that got the BFP's and I'm sorry for ladies who got their AF.

I'm 6 dpo today and yested day i had lotiony Cm all day, not sure if it's a good sign or bad sign. today i feel tired around my back and my uterus. it kina feels heavy. i'm closing a 2.5 million dollar project tender today at work and i'm so nerves, i hope it doesn't effect my chances. is there anything that we can do in TWW to increase the chance or help implantation or something?

@ Dragonfly : how many DPo's are you? just want to find out who is my cycle body and when they are testing ?

Good luck to everyone

User image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma & @SheRiskers. So sorry the witch showed up for you. Don't give up; your time will come.

@Penny1366. I believe I am 7dpo and feeling all kinds of symptoms. AF is due Sunday. I'd be lying to say if I wasn't anxious.

@Beaut1ful38. I'm glad to hear that your new job is going well. I'm glad you stopped temping and think I will stop starting tomorrow. I rather not know what my temp is.

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs. Praying for and a happy and healthy 9 months.

Roughly 7dpo and feeling weird tingling/pokes on my stomach. Today, I was having some pressure in my uterus with cramping and tonight when my daughter was sitting on my lap, she was pressing up against my stomach and I could hardly breathe it was uncomfortable. Boobs slightly ache. All these sgmptoms can go either way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo