Community post

Discussion

2018 FEBRUARY BABIES

Hey yall! Guess who's back to do the February babies discussion! Me! Welcome aboard. A little about myself I'm 40 df is 50 and we're ttc I'd say 50% not full swing like the past. I'm currently doing the ol school SMEP, cp/cm watch, but no special supplements, vitamins, creams, etc. Come'n in and tell us about your journey!!! Praying For February Babies! It's all in His timing!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

12 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

Welcome back! I finally got my BFP and it's sticking so far, but check out my journal entry on double BD'ing - I swear that made the difference for us as our age (I'm 42, dh is 40) was a factor. Can't hurt to try, and it's kinda fun. for you!

5 years ago

Hey Katyfootballmomma- welcome back!!!!
How are you?
we are on 3 cycle after loss. Hoping for a BFP this cycle....got a lil emotional this time around when AF came but. Here to a feb baby!

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I'll be following along over here hoping for a February babe as well.

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- oh no sorry. I was waiting to see this morning a pic or something. Not this. You doing ok? Never know maybe a Valentine’s Day baby..your in my thoughts and prayers.

5 years ago

Thanks Beaut1ful. I was hoping to be able to test this morning as well. The cramps actually woke me up at 2am and I had to take something for them because I couldn't fall asleep. I feel like the longer I've been off birth control (almost a year now), the worse the cramps are.

My sister-in-law has a Valentine's Day baby last year! That would be crazy if we got one too. This is my ninth cycle trying and it took my Mom nine cycles to get pregnant her first time so I'm praying that this will be our lucky cycle as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well hun.

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. So truely sorry girl. Was hoping for a test this morning as well. Hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Just waiting for my fertile days at this point. I'm going to start tracking my BBT in a few days and temp until I confirm ovulation then stop. It feels weird not to use the OPKs this month but I feel confident in my BBT and that I know roughly when I'll ovulate. My twin sister say her new baby's heartbeat for the first time yesterday! They had to do an ultrasound to date her because she's breastfeeding and wasn't sure of her ovulation. She is due December 29th! I'm crossing my fingers that I can give her babies a cousin that is close in age. Have them months apart would be just so wonderful!

I've relaxed a bit on my caffeine intake and am having two cups of tea a day again, most days. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. It relaxes me after a long day at work so I've decided it's worth it. When I get that BFP then I can cut back to one in the morning. I'm feeling optimistic right now but I usually do at this point in my cycle as af is almost over and DH and I can get back to bding. Hope you all are well!

5 years ago

@katyfootballmama - I just noticed you put 2018 instead of 2019 in the title of this discussion!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m finally in my fertile week (day1)
I hope to ovulated Wednesday! At least we are going on a small getaway again this weekend so we can relax and just let nature takes its course.
AFM, taken EPO, using pre-seed,baby aspirin and my usual prenatal. DH is on pre-conception vitamins as well. Not sure if will temp or use opk this cycle. 10moths trying and 3months after MC, should know my body by now.

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I bought the Ava watch today from a local lady. I’m really hoping it’ll help me know when i ovulated and if I did. My cycles have been so wacky lately and I’m dealing with a cyst. I think I ovulated yesterday, Tuesday the 22nd. Ewcf yesterday and open soft cervix, and today it’s very hard, closed and creamy. I didn’t ovulate last cycle and ended up having a 50 something day cycle... not fun. My cousin who is like a sister to me is being induced tomorrow, and I took the next few days off work to be with her. Can’t wait to meet baby Harper! Hopefully some of that Baby Dust will rub off :)

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo