Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly I work in a hospital where samples have gotten mixed up, it could have happened. The important thing is all of your tests are showing presence of hcg, I wouldn’t worry too much. After a missed period we used to tell people we like to see betas over 100, but some women had a level of 50 at 15 dpo and still had healthy pregnancies.

6 years ago

@photomomma. I work in the hospital too. This was at the doctors office. You would think that the doctors office would have more sensitive tests for cases like these. The lady told me that it was indeed my test. I am a little upset (can you tell lol) that they never put a name on the cup and I told my doctor that. If there was a mixup then malpractice should be in place. I will test with my last FRER tomorrow morning and see what the line is at. I so wanted to tell my hubby tonight, but now it is going to have to wait till I get my results. Anyway, did you test lines come out darker?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@Dragonfly, I would be FURIOUS and you have every right to be upset. It is negligent not to have a label ready upon taking the sample. I’m mad for you.
No, I’m chalking up the evap line from yesterday as being just a faulty test, and it came up at the 8 minute mark. Today I tried a different one and it’s stark white at 9 dpo. This whole process is so frustrating. I met with my 6 months pregnant best friend (cousin) yesterday and she was like “well, are you yet?!” She wants our babies to be close in age. My husband keeps poking fun at me about how I’m eating so much and might I be? To top off the icing on the cake, Facebook sent me a two years ago today... and in it I’m blissfully happy 15 weeks pregnant with my baby girl. Just thought I’d share cuz the pics are cute! I took them myself in the snow in Boston. We are now back in our Beachy hometown so no more snow here! I’m 32 now, and Just 2 years ago it only took 3 months to conceive. This time it’s already been 7 Months!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@ photomama - Those are beautiful pictures! I hope you get that same 15week bliss very soon! Thank you for sharing and don't give up hope yet at just 9DPO.

@ dragonfly23 - Definitely keep testing! I'll be thinking about you and your blood work.

6 years ago

@Photomamma. Thank you for being mad for me; I am a bit furious with the way things were handled today and so was the doctor as he made me talk to the lady who did the test. You are one pretty woman and you look extremely happy in these pictures, puts smiles on my face . Hopefully a different test will be better for you and that you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you. I'm waiting patiently for the results as best as I can but my heart keeps pounding and my hands are sweaty.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well, ladies, sadly, af came today on cd 26. Last month on cd 25. My luteal phases last few months have been 11 days, 3-4 days shorter than average. I called dr and have an appt wed for hormone testing. Maybe we will figure this out. Congrats to all of you ladies who got your bfps! Hopefully, i will join you soon. On to November...

6 years ago

@dragonfly prayers for good bloodwork!
@flamingo and photomama prayers & Babydust!!! Hoping to see those BFPs!
Kelliria, so sorry!! Hope November is your month!

6 years ago

Well ladies, I ended up giving myself an anxiety attack that I barely ate my lunch. I just wish I had the answers already. Been cramping a bit. My one girlfriend asked if I got my period and I just broke down crying. I didn't tell her that I am pregnant but this is really scaring me. I will keep you ladies posted.

@Ksyd94. Thank you! Same here. Praying that the tests are good and that I am in fact pregnant as there is no way FRER will give me evaps for 8 tests.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, do you your labs go through labcorp? I like following my results there, sometimes I get lucky and they come up before the nurse calls me

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo