Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Penny3966. I have been trying for about 8 months now. Maca helps to regulate your hormones. I guess it will be like Vitex; which I never took before. I am not sure what you are taking and how it relates to Maca.

@3JHope. Hoping that you get your BFP tomorrow or soon. Three days late is a good sign.

@Kelliria. Thank you for the hope. I really hope it sticks as I don't know if I can handle a loss. I saw your two tests and I really hope the baby sticks for you too. I have a digi as well that I will use if AF doesn't show.

@Scarlettmoon. I'm not the best at reading graphs and determining what everything means. I stopped temping too as I don't like seeing the temps drop. When is your AF due?

AFM, 10dpo and having minor cramps, last night my boobs ached and was hungry like crazy. My test (posted) isn't as dark as I hoped it would be but maybe someone can tell me otherwise. At this time last month, I started spotting. I am praying that it isn't going to be like last month and have another deja vu. So nervous. AF due Sunday February 4.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 on your !! I saw the photo and the 2nd line is looking more defined today for sure!! So you might start having some symptoms shortly (or maybe you already are having some)! I’m SO happy and excited for you!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Dragonfly- that lime is more pink for sure! I k ow it’s hard to believe but GIRL YOUR PREGNANT!!! Omg!! I’m soooooo happy for you!!! All these months going forum to form with you finally one of us got a BFP!!!!

6 years ago

@hope4rainbowbaby. Thank you very much for your kind words. I have some symptoms but not a whole lot. Weird, last night I felt nausious and I don't normally feel that way and my tummy was making these gurgling noises and my hubby heard it and he's like, you should probably eat something. Then managing to eat again a few hours later and that really isn't like me. Time will tell.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. It is still hard to believe that I am typing these words out. It has been a long time going from forum to forum and I think this time it all came down to progesterone cream. I am so glad that I broke down and bought some. Now I will have to continue taking the cream for another what 14 weeks? Not sure. Hope you get your BFP on the weekend. Any noticable symptoms? You still taking Baby Asprin?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly line is definitely darker!! Can see the pink!! SO excited for you. Like Beautiful said it is amazing to finally see one of who have been here so long get their BFP! & it depends on the doctor's office if they can get the blood test back in the same day but the unlike the urine test, the blood test can tell the amount of hcg! However with a positive so early, I think you're in the clear :)!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 about a week late

User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly- Yes I am still taken Omega 3, Prenatal and baby Asprin. I did take EPO from cd8-cd18. I’m feeling symptoms but no nausea. I am hungry even when I don’t feel hungry but catch myself eating anyways. Pressure, cramps, lower backaches, tender Breasts, did have insomnia but last night I finally sleep good and still tired now, crazy dreams since 4dpo. Time will tell! Hope for a BFP soon!

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - It is getting darker!! I'm so so so excited and happy for you! When you go in to the OBGYN or talk to someone on the phone tell them about the progesterone cream and ask them how long you should keep taking it. They should be able to give you some advice about it. Keep us posted on more symptoms or pregnancy tests.

@Beaut1ful38 - I hope you are next for a BFP!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you for that. I don't like having my blood drawn but will make an exception in this case lol.

@Scarlettmoon. Oh wow, and still no more positives after that? Strange question to ask. I made a comment on a post awhile back on a lady who lost her daughter and posted an adorable picture and I was wanting to find the post but I can't remember if it was you or not and I just wanted to mention how I was coming along. If it wasn't you, I'm truely sorry.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo