Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13. I've heard so many people give different dates on how long to take it. I heard 14 weeks that you can stop. Hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I lost my great grandmother not a daughter. If someone lost their daughter in our group my heart aches for them. I’m scared every day that something will happen to my kids.

User image

6 years ago

@Scarlettmoon. Sorry. I guess I will have to go back and see if I can find the original post. My apologies.

ETA. Scarlettmoon. I found the post I was talking about. I wish there was something on here that tells us what posts we commented on so things like this don't happen.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly maybe they should do that in the next update

User image

6 years ago

@Scarlettmoon. I totally agree with you on that.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So other than my elevated temp for the day, I checked cm and cervix. Cervix was very high and closed from what I could feel of it (it was that high), cm looked like white snot (stretchy in consistency).

User image

6 years ago

@Scarlettmoon - I might have missed it but did you test again today?

6 years ago

@flamingogirl23 I haven’t tested since the three negatives on Sunday. I’m getting a test tomorrow.

User image

6 years ago

Good morning/afternoon all! I tested again this morning with what appears to be another bfn I’m now 3 days late for AF at 18dpo. I googled the brand of the tests I have, clinicalguard, and saw some mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with that brand? I figure if AF isn’t here over the weekend I’ll just buy a better brand. I don’t think that I really feel pregnant but my cramps are different this cycle. Usually I’m doubled over in pain right before the witch arrives but I’d describe these cramps as more of a pressure.
How is everyone else doing?

@dragonfly I checked out today’s bfp and it’s darkening nicely!! so excited for you!!

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly. It def looks darker! Also about the progesterone, I briefly mentioned a possible luteal phase deficiency (low progesterone) a while back and to talk to your doc about getting some blood drawn. At this point I’d recommend that you keep taking it (it won’t hurt you or the baby) but def let your ob know you’re taking it. In IVF we recommended women take it for 12-13 weeks normally

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo