Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Jwomack congrats on you bfp! Keep us updated!
@dragonfly wow! It for sure looks like a bfp! This was awesome news to hear this morning. Praying the lines get darker for you!

6 years ago

Dragonfly, definitely looks like your bfp!!! ??
& beautiful your symptoms sound promising!! Hope it is your month!!
I am trying not to symptom track/spot!! But both of you mentioned lots of creamy CM and I also have had this for several days!!! Not even sure if it is a symptom. 10th cycle trying to conceive and 8dpo today. I want to start testing at 10dpo I think.

6 years ago

Ksyd94-I am trying not to symptom either. Bc I am Not sure if my CM is due to the first month taking EPO.

6 years ago

Hi I’m New here! I see this thread is huge so hoping it’s not too late to join. My husband and I have 2 children and NTNP for number 3. We’ve been using this method for a year and I’ve had regular 31 day cycles. I’m currently on cycle day 34, no af and nothing but bfns! Any symptoms I might have suggest that it could go either way but my bfns are too discouraging. Looking for some company during this prolonged wait. :)

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly: its a big big big fat chubby positive to me . congrats, i'm sure this one will stick, yay
@Beaut1ful: well i wish you a big BFP on Saturday. i almost cave in this morning then i remembered i woke up n peed in the middle of night, then i convinced myself i didn't hold my pee enough for a test.

@flamingogirl hang in there, im so hopefull i'm sure most of us will get bfp this cycle.

AFM : i still feel pressure in my uterus and my back hurts a bit.boobs slightly fuller. but this morning , after i went to the bathroom and i wiped there was no blood or anything. but when i got up i saw 3 drops of blood on toilet seat ( sorry TMI and i don't even know why and how i managed to have blood on toilet seat , maybe when i was getting up from the toilet seat they dropped , i have no idea). so i'm a bit hopeful this cycle. we'll see. i might test tomorrow morning at 9 dpo. not sure.

User image

6 years ago

@ Penny1366 - Do you think those drops were implantation bleeding? I hope that's all you see. Test when you feel like it's time hun.

@Dragonfly23 - I can't wait until tomorrow to see your next pregnancy test. I ordered some of the FRER tests for when I'm ready to test. I thought I bought some at Walmart during my last cycle but realized they are the rapid result ones and those you can't take as early as the FRER.

@ 3JHope - Welcome! Even though it's a long thread we welcome new ladies all the time. Most of us are currently in our tww and nearing testing. I hope you get AF or a BFP soon so you can stop wondering what is going on. Did you confirm ovulation? That might give you a clue as to when you should get AF.

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13 I track my ovulation with the fertility friend app :) I decided to stop taking my bbt a little under a year ago because I thought my chances of conceiving would be higher if I stopped stressing so much. After all this time I’ve come to learn when it’s time so I’ve been making sure to BD in that fertile patch. I ovulated on Jan 14th and should have started AF a couple days ago. My cheapie internet dip stick was a stark white bfn this afternoon. Thank you for the warm welcome! Good luck to you and everyone testing soon. And huge congrats to all those who have received their beautiful BFPs!

User image

6 years ago

@flamingorgir I'm hoping so. at 7-8 DPO i would expect IM bleeding , unless my husband is bleeding and he didn't clean the toilet hahahaha

User image

6 years ago

This was taken just now but the tezt is 1hr old. I barely had any pee as I just went before I left work. Surprised a line came up. The test from this morning has gotten more noticeable (dark). Testing in the am.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly... you are preggers!!! Congrats!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo