Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Wow, ladies. I can honestly say that my hands are all sweaty and heart is pounding. I finally got through to the nurses station and she needs to seek approval from my doctor to give the results over the phone and then she will call me back while at work. My hands are literally shaking. I am anxious and just want to know. Will keep you ladies posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - You will know so soon! Take some deep breaths to keep your heart rate down.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I'm scared to go pee and miss the phone call and I do have to pee. I just want this to be over.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ITS POSITIVE. Have appointment booked next monday morning. I'm so happy that I am crying at my desk (quietly).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - YAY!!! You knew it was but I'm so glad the blood work test is over with and now you can relax. Are you going to tell your DH before your next appointment? You must feel so relieved!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I think I will tell him tonight. I am so glad that the wait is finally over and like you said, relieved. I guess I need to change my ticker so that it doesn't read expired lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yay dragonfly! So happy for you!

10 dpo and still as negative as can be. My temp jumped to an all time high this am, still a tiny bit hopeful.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm so happy u got the confirmation u needed to be more at ease Congratulations

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kimberke. Thank you! I feel so much at peace knowing the answers now.

@photomamma. Let's hope the temp stays up and you get your BFP. Do you know what HCG level 506 means? That's what the lady told me over the phone and she wasn't sure either.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

AF just arrived. Early. :/ not full force but I'm sure it will be by tomorrow. Honestly I'm surprised. I didn't feel AF coming on at all. Still have no AF symptoms even though she arrived. What. In. The. World. Hopefully November is my month!!! About to order my progesterone and opks for next month!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo