Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@Ruby0709. Yes, I am bleeding and passing clots so definately think I have my answer.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly... I’ve never had a chemical pregnancy before so I’m not sure, maybe this was one? I know it’s discouraging but just keep at it. We’re all here to support each other. It’ll happen!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Dragonfly - both your tests definitely look positive. I don't have much info on the technical terms or how this happens because I know it's not likely that someone receives a false positive. Could this be a chemical pregnancy? I don't have much info about that but that's the first thing I thought of whenyou posted that you're now bleeding like a period with clots.

User image

6 years ago

I've never had a chemical pregnancy and yesterday was the first time testing so I don't even know if I was pregnant beforeas i started spotting since Thursday (11dpo). I was waiting till I missed AF to test. Should I have been testing sooner? Should I test again this afternoon or just leave it? I have one more FR 6 days sooner.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - I would wait until tomorrow's FMU to test to See if it gets any darker. If you have an internet cheapie I would use that this afternoon maybe?

User image

6 years ago

Also drangonfly, don't worry about not testing sooner , waiting to test until AF is supposed to arrive is good. It would have been so disappointing to get a line and then period show up, for me anyways, know what I mean?

User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly... I’d give it another day or 2 and just use the last one to be sure. Spotting doesn’t mean you’re out. If it’s full AF, you’re out.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@mir777. That's what happened the last cycle. Same thing, faint line then AF. Been passing some clots and clots always mean your out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So disappointing for you Dragonfly, so sorry. I've never had even the smallest hint of a line so I can't imagine seeing it and then it be taken away from me. Ugh this process can be so stressful and sad.

User image

6 years ago

@dragonfly My heart hurts for you. I was just there in November, so I understand. I waited until the bleeding stopped to use my last test. It takes a while for HCG to work it's way back down to 0 with a chemical, thus still getting a positive result. I took my last test to make sure it was negative... Therefore all the HCG was gone.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo