Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 764 Replies | Last Page

holy mother of pearl! my breasts feel so engorged today like bigger even my areolas are huge! this is coming from someone who is a B cup TMI sorry. i had to take some tylenol because the pain was drifting into my arm pit. What in the sam hell is this? This has never happened to me before. I left out that I took epo!

What about ya'll?

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Katy for the invite over to this thread I'm still spotting on off watery pink af due today hope it doesn't get my heavier n the witch stays away as me n my bf have split up so last chance for me as I'm almost 37 years old been awake all night doing my head in checking over n over but think she's gonna get me ???????????? good luck n baby dust to all xx

6 years ago

Af got me good luck n baby dust to u all xxx

6 years ago

O day and OPK still positive. Got in 2 good BD sessions this morning and will continue trying for the next 3 days.

AFM: Ov pain and sore boobs which is new for me during Ov. Other than that nothing to report.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope the weekend is going well amd getting some nice relaxing time in. Today my temp was the same as yesterday (98.3) and I am wondering if that has something to do with the Maca pills I'm taking. Does anyone know much about it? My expected ovulation date is next Sunday. Good luck to anyone who is testing soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi all! I haven't checked in for a while but have been following since my last post.

This cycle is very odd for me. As I said before, I had an early CP in November, then my AF showed up right on time in December but I didn't think I O'd. I was excited to get back to it this month seeing as it's supposed to be my first regular cycle since the CP. Well, these stupid hormones are playing tricks on me! I always O on CD16 or CD17 and have plenty of signs/EWCM leading up to it but wasn't getting ANYTHING this time... Not even on my fertility monitor. It's just stayed low and I ran out of sticks. DH and I BD'd anyway on the days it would make sense if my cycle was normal. I used my last monitor test stick today (CD17) and it gave me a freaking high reading! Lol So I guess I'm Oing late this month and hopefully DH and I can get in another round before Tuesday (when I think I'll probably O now).

Oh the joy of trying to figure out our bodies! Ugh.

6 years ago

Neomasie- hope you catch that egg!

Dragonfly- I am so unfamiliar with temping I have
No idea why it would be elevated? Are you fighting a virus
Right now?

Sheriskers- CP really mess you up hey?! I had one last month and I was
Having some strange mucous and weird cramping. I really didn’t think I
Was going to O but I ended up getting a positive opk too. So who knows!

AFM-2dpo today. No symptoms at all. I feel just fine

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Holly860. No, I am feelimg fine. I've read other forums that some had a higher temp and some it didn't do anything for them. Maybe just my body getting used to taking them.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Holly860 thank you! Fingers crossed, prayers up!!

@SheRiskers the late O sounds par for the course. Cycles get so jacked up after a loss of any kind. Mine has only normalized this cycle (3rd after the loss in Oct, with 1st cycle being the post partum bleeding). Be easy with yourself, it's amazing how our bodies regulate themselves.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@kaylog this is a bittersweet Welcome I'm sorry the got you this month. Hoping that next month will be your month.

Good luck ????<------(these are explication points) FX and baby dust to everyone who is in the fertile window and bd'ing and who is trying to figure everything out!

afm this weekend has been great! I have extremely painful breasts, gas , cramps (not AF), blooooooated beyond belief, my breast size has increased, i'm glowing, increased acne, just a hot mess! I think I have O'd or will O tomorrow through the 18th. We shall see

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo