Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly23, i really wish I'd have temped more during that time. I skipped the most important week. Im gonna try vaginally temp next month. I did get + cbe opk on mornings of the 13th and 14th and cramping about noon on 14th. I use 2 opks so when i get one solid smiley, i can test next day too. I am on clomid as well. I may have had lower temp on the 14th or 15th had i took it.
But it looks like ovulation did occur correct?

6 years ago

Btw, dragonfly23, thank you for the imput. Hopefully, your af doesn't show up. Hopefully, none of us ladies gets her!

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Your Welcome! I believe you did ovulate. I vaginally temp too, except when AF is here then it is orally. I use the First Response Ovulation Kit with the 20 tests and once I get the "yes" then I know I have 24-26 before I ovulate. The only bad thing is that the machine shuts off permenantly and the rest of the tests are useless. Have a good feeling this month will be it but only time will tell. Temping is tedious as it has to be done everyday but some temp till they ovulate then stop to ease the stress of seeing the temp dip. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly23 i may have read your post then. I sleep open mouthed and wake up frequently. I temped orally (97.7) and vaginally (98.99) today. Next month im only doing latter.
Im gonna try to wait til day before af, the 7th, but you know how that goes. Lol.???? probably cave and start testing cd12.

6 years ago

* I mean 12dpo.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I sleep with my mouth open all the time and wake up constantly as I am a light sleeper. I've read that sleeping with the mouth open lowers the temperature in the mouth making it difficult to temp accurately. I'm not sure when I am going to test as last month was a nightmare and tests (pictures) will show it. Thought I had a BFP and then AF showed up on me. I was devastated so I'm not sure what I will do this month, maybe test sooner and continue till AF. I know it will be a waste of tests but don't want it to end up like last month if I implanted early and didn't know it till it was too late.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23, I usually get the walmart or dollar store cheapies. With my 1st, i tested the day of missed period and it was as dark as the control line. So, i usually break down and start 9dpo on. Im only wasting 15$ or less and test everyday. Whereas the other tests are way more.
Sorry about last month. I saw the tests and they were positive. I understand. Had a mmc and carried it for more 7wks after ultrasound thinking it was all great.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I honestly don't believe it was a mmc because I only tested those two days. I think they were evaps. That's why I am wanting to test earlier. I have tons of tests as I ordered a bunch (20) when I made my order but aren't as sensitive as the FRER which I bought 7 tests. With my first, I didn't test till after my period was late as I didn't know I was pregnant and when I saw the two lines, I stared at it for hours taking more tests that afternoon and the next day then I went to the doctor Monday and got the test done there and it was confirmed then. With the FRER when can I test?

To be continued. On lunch break.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly it says 6 days before missed af but ive heard of women getting positives at 8dpo.
My mmc i found out at 7w1d at my first appt cause i thought it was menopause. Went for my 14wk and it didnt grow any bigger than the 7w1d mark.
I get so nervous around this time cause im afraid it will repeat again.
Been hearing a lot about wondfo and other evaps. That would be just as bad cause hopes still get shattered.
Maybe this is our month!!

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I really hope so too. Thank you for the information, So, if my AF is due Sunday Feb 4, then I should be able to start testing today. If today, I will skip and do every other day starting tomorrow. To add to my story, I have noticed a heightened sense of smell as I was in the kitchen and when I walked into the living room, I took a wiff and said to my daughter, did you... never mind you did (poop). Even can smell when she is peeing. Hope that isn't too weird. Been having some pains in my sides today. I also think I will stop temping because the stress of seeing the temp drop, even if it is implantation, my mind freaks out and then I have a terrible day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo