Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Got a quick question ladies: OK I got my Solid Smiley on 1-23 then 1-24 a strong Positive on opk with ovary pains but this morning my BBT is only 97.1 so no rise & Negitive opk. So did I ovulate yesterday or will it be today? And when will my BBT rise as this is my first month charting.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@2Frsty. Glad you were able to make it over here. Us ladies are wonderful to talk to if you need advise or support.

@Kimberke. Are you able to post a screenshot of your temps and we can take a look to see when you ovulate. I think with a low temp and the rise tomorrow would mean you would have ovulated yesterday, but I am no expert.

As for me, temp is slowly rising (98.1, 98.2 and today 98.3) and since taking the progesterone cream I have been getting creamy cm. Having some slight cramping but other than that, not much else to report. Sad that this doesn't give us a ticker on how many dpo's we are.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful28 as of this morning I am 12dpo. I’m going to test tomorrow and next Wednesday. I’m having mass breakouts the past couple days. Fingers crossed.

User image

6 years ago

I didn't get to temp yester due to my daughter being sick and up @4 but nothing less than 97.1 and nothing higher than 97.4

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

This is what this cycle looks like. Cycle usually averages 33 days.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

@Scarlettmoon. Your temps looks good. Are you having any other symptoms besides the breakouts?

@Kimberke. It's really hard to tell. Maybe you are getting close to ovulating and you will get your rise tomorrow. Hope your daughter feels better soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Here is my chart. I have no idea in how many dpos I am. I'm pretty sure that I am not 6dpo but then again I could be wrong.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@sevedge - I was wondering if the body would compensate! It is amazing what our bodies will do!

@ dragonfly23 - If the site doesn't change your chart after you temp tomorrow then I would override it and put your O day on the 22nd. My temperatures after O are slow to rise like your chart is showing. Sometimes this confuses the algorithms as it is not rising "fast" enough. To me it looks like you are at 3 DPOs.

@ Kimberke - My temperature the day after O is around 97.1 and then continues to rise a little bit each day after that. I would wait and see what you get for a temperature tomorrow and the next day. If it keeps going up by .1 or .2 degrees then I'd put your O day on the 24th like your OPKs said. You might get a higher temperature rise tomorrow though!

AFM - I got my solid smiley today!! I was excepting it, I had loads of EWCM yesterday. So we'll see what my temperature does the next few days. I either O today or tomorrow.

Cheers and welcome to @2Frsty and Kelliria

6 years ago • Edited

Kimberke- I would say your ovulating today (release of the egg) means get to BDing!!!

AFM, temp is 97.6 today. We BD last night and again tonight. So now that I am 7 months into it..,,I learned on my body...I get a positive for 2 days ...the day my temp drops the day my egg is released....means my egg is alive for 12-24 hrs. That is why they say have sex 2-3 days before ovulation. After long discussion with other ladies. Your positive opk falls in that 2-3 days before O day. Why on SMEP says BD day of, next 2 day, skip a day and try again. I think I got it LOL (we shall see)

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you for the quick reply. If it doesn't change tomorrow then I will override it and see what happens. I just hope we caught the egg in time but only time will tell. Better get busy and get those swimmers waiting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo