Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Ruby- I am not entirely sure. In Canada we have different
units we measure progesterone in . It’s nmol. So last month
Mine came back at 51nmol I believe.
But in saying that with my son, my progesterone showed
I didn’t ovulate( was a 4) and I got pregnant. So it’s hard to say.
I think if you google it you can find the parameters.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@Holly860. Ha, I knew we'd be neighbors. I'm in Sask but my heart belongs in the West. My ex and I lived in Canmore then Calgary. So miss it there.

@Ruby0709. Can you buy it at any drug store or do you need a prescription. I thought about trying progesterone cream because I have a lack of lotiony cm after ovulation. Last time was I think was in May. I heard that once you stop progesterone cream that your period will come. I wouldn't want to take it forever.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I've heard good stories about Fertile Cm. I used it with Ovaboost last cycle and I had more ewcm than normal. You can get them from fairhaven health and Amazon.

Yes, you'll have more ew like cm after BD because of the semen. So it's not really your cm, as such.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly - you don’t need a prescription. It’s called Emerita Pro-gest. Order it on Amazon. You just use a little on your hands and neck after ovulation until AF. I considered it but then ended up pregnant. I thought I had a luteal phase defect because of all of my spotting. Now I just think I have bad eggs.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. Oh okay. I also thought I had a short luteal after giving birth to my daughter a couple years ago so I looked it up last night. I just don't want to start using something, then get pregnant, then stop using the cream and then end up misscarrying. Will see if I can look for more info. Thank you kindly.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma looks like we're due to Ov around the same time! Have you started charging/testing yet?

I started yesterday CD10. 1 test yesterday, 2 today (I'm approx 5-7 hrs ahead time difference). All negative but the test line is getting darker, so I'm thinking I may O slightly earlier than 6 days. Also increased cf (still watery) & O pains have started.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Photo mama-So sorry to hear that.

AFM, just waiting till AF finishes up. Never heard of Fertile CM will look into that. Didn’t someone post on another forum that Musinex is good to take but only up to ovulation then stop??

6 years ago

hey guys
i'm officially joining you . i think my AF will come today or tomorrow and then the waiting game begins , then again another killing waiting game begins in 14 days!! auh man , it's so hard.

is there any way to find out if you have blocked tube other than the scan ?

This cycle i'm gonna try every other day method if DH can bare it. ( though they would love having so much sex all the time , but it's not the case for my DH)

User image

6 years ago

Hi Penny... you can have an HSG done. They shoot dye up there and make sure it flows through.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Penny- like Ruby said I would ask for an hsg. I had one done And it showed s blocked right tube. Although it’s not 100%. When I got pregnant with my son the egg came from the right side( told me in an early ultrasound)
Hsg can also increase your fertility for a couple months after.

AFM- all my opks negative, maybe I already ovulated and just missed the surge?? I’m trying to not stress too much and bd still and just see what happens. I am having some clear thin cm today?!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo