Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@ dragonfly - I'm sure your tests will come back positive. I hope they call you soon hun!

@Mystique - It's hard for me to see in the pictures but it looks like your darkest OPK's are on January 30th? Is that what you were thinking. Do those look dark enough to be positive? How long have you been pp? Have you truly ovulated since having your last baby? I can't remember what you've told us in the past.

AFM - My temperature went up another .3 degrees from yesterday and if it stays there the next two days I'll be feeling pretty positive about this cycle!

6 years ago

Morning ladies!! Love to see everyone's progression!

AFM not much to report, a bit of tenderness in my boobs and some pressure in my lower abdomen/pelvic region?? No signs of AF. Still tiny amount of brown discharge and a little bit of light pink when I had a BM yesterday but all discharge seems to be going away. So just waiting. Keeping my prayers up.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. They won't call me hun, I have to call them. Sucks I know. That's awesome that your temp went up another .3 degrees. Let's hope they stay up. With your positivity this month, I am pretty sure that you will get your BFP. I remained positive the whole month, minues a couple down days before ovulation and after that, I had to keep reminding myself to stay calm and relaxed. You plan on testing tomorrow or are you going to wait? Can't wait till you test, so exciting.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly13 - As long as my temperature doesn't drop to much tomorrow morning I will take a test! If it's a BFN I'll wait and test on Friday which would be 14DPO and the day I always get AF. I'm really hoping the small symptoms I'm feeling are real! Sorry about your dr.'s not calling you. Did you find out how long the test should take at the lab? Then you could know the right time to start calling the office. I'm so glad your positive attitude is back today! You are most certainly pregnant and the blood work will show that.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Some say 48hrs and then when the test is done it is sent electronically to the doctors office. I really hope your temp stays elevated or rises. I temped the other day just to see and it was at 98.2 but then I didn't temp this morning as it would be too stressful (pretty bad I need word check to spell ). Will call the doctor soon. Starting to get anxious but I think its hormones; like beaut1ful said.

@Ksyd94. Hope the spotting stops soon. Did you try the POP to see what your chances are?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23: I have NO doubt in my mind that you're pregnant! This is another !! Clear as can be! :) So don't stress out about one faulty test that they gave you (or they messed something up - who knows). I'd demand they retest it and would probably bring all my BFP tests with me to show them! That's just not right... Your AF is nowhere to be seen (obviously!) and you have now a nice collection of positive pregnancy tests so I'd tell them they must have made a mistake that caused you a lot of anxiety which is not good for you and would insist on them doing their job right. I'm so mad about it for you! LOL But I hope you'll get a clear confirmation of your pregnancy soon and one day you and your hubby might laugh at this story.

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

@dragonfly I haven't tried that! I only spotted pink 1 or 2 days when I had to pee, not enough to show up on the pad, since then only brown discharge.

6 years ago

On the spotting calculator, should I count the brown discharge as spotting?

6 years ago

@ Kysd94 - I'm pretty sure that brown discharge is considered spotting.

6 years ago

Thanks Flamingo! I wasn't sure if I should since its considered old blood & there is no new/fresh blood with it.
I saw that your temp has risen! Hoping that means your BFP is coming :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo