Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@ katyfootballmama - You have a good mindset right now. You are right de-stressing is important during this ttc time. This cycle I have been drinking less caffeine and focusing on just being in the now with my DH. I really want to add exercise into the mix because I know that always makes me feel physically and mentally better. I just haven't found the time. I will have to work extra hard to find the motivation to exercise. Keep us updated on the end of your tww!

@neomasie - Good luck! I like to wait until AF day or the if I'm luck the missed AF.

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - That's not weird to think at all! I hope we get some more BFP's this month so we can do just that! Pearl_325 and callmecrazy got theirs so we just need the rest of us too and we will have ultrasounds to share. I think that is a wonderful and healthy vision to have for us all!

6 years ago

@dtagonfy thank you once again for your gentle words it is absolutely not weird in terms of what you envisioned i hope we all can post ultrasound pics and bfp soon I'm not taking a hiatus from. This forum in intentionally I'm just going through a rough patch nothing bad at all just lots of things to go through emotionally and mentally lol

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I just hope I didn't sound crazy thinking that. I hear you about the exercises and not having enough time. I also cut back on my caffeine and just started doing stairs at work on my breaks but in the summer time, I love walking. Would love to see more BFPs.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. I completely understand. You aren't alone as we all go through rough patches as the last two nights I was having anxiety about having another baby. Thoughts like: are we moving to fast, do we have enough room in my small house, and most importantly is are we ready? We would love to have another one as our time on earth is not in stone and don't know how much time one has left. I would be devastated if my husband passed away and we only had the one child.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

yea, the destressing is important. And taking a step away from this site for some time, definitely isn't a bad thing. This journey is so consuming. But on the flip side, the support from all of you is also really wonderful. and I think 'we' get each other through some of the crazy moments.

I can't remember who said it, but I love that vision! Dream it and it will be! Let it manifest!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Oh you ladies are wonderful. I don’t know if I’m emotional bc of EPO or Bc I’m releasing my egg today LOL. Or if it’s bc most you I have seen over and over each forum. As I have been here since June 2018 babies. I hope that we get our BFP soon!!! I am really relax this cycle. Also DH has been more excited as months go by. Use to be a schedule now I don’t show him Opk or say anything I just put him in mood and let’s go!! I think that helps as well.

AFM we BD last night! And we will again tonight after church. I got a positive again today on opk and temp is 97.4 so I am sure egg will release today! Time to relax!

6 years ago

Im hoping to get my positive either this week or next. I had a faint on my bday this past monday. But until its strong Im not going to believe it. Ive been trying for #4 for 3 yrs with two mc. If this works out for me, My Estimated due date would be Oct 7. Good luck to everyone!

User image

6 years ago

Welcome Scarlettmoom!
That is awesome to see a faint line, and at the same time different emotions. I hope you get a strong dark line!!! How many DPO are you? When do you planning taking another test? We need some BFP up in here soon!

6 years ago

Hi, my name is Samantha and we've been ttc since my baby girl turned one. She's almost 2 1/2 now. We had a positive test last October but then miscarried a week later. I'm really hoping for a sticky baby due October! It would be so meaningful to me. Like the little one who went to heaven could watch over this one.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo