Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 764 Replies | Last Page

I am only tempting to confirm ovulation. But here is my chart this cycle. For some reason I can’t get to my last cycles

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That's pretty good info. I will have to keep that in mind if this cycle is a no go and remember it for next month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful - Looks like your BD timing is right on! How many days will you temp after O and then stop?

Since we are sharing charts here is mine. My O day is probably today or tomorrow not yesterday. My temperatures will help with that the next few days. I'm hoping we got the timing right and for some reason I had a lot more EWCM this cycle so that makes me feel even more hopefull! I find that I'm super hopefull around ovulation, and as the tww gets longer the anxiety comes along but I'm going to make an effort this time to not let it sneak up on me.

to all!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Yours looks good too. I am not sure what all those small green crosses mean but hope it means something good.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - I think the cross are fetility signs? Like a positive OPK or fetile cm? They change when you have more then one fertility sign and drop when your fertility signs go away after O. I think it's a new feature to help show our fertile window.

6 years ago

dragonfly- LOL Yes alot of getting to know your body and wonderful forums like this. you get to start having knowledge LOL!!

FlamingoGirl- I Hope we caught the the egg, as we will BD again tonight. and then Saturday. i will temp till i see 3 high rises and then stop! i will share chart once i get that. But i will BD till those temp rises.

Scarlettmoon-Did you test today??

Questions to discuss: Ok so your temp is low when you get a 1st + opk....temp drops again (for me it does) Next day still + opk but egg is released ( read it usually releases at night), 3rd day temp rise which is 1dpo...DOES THAT MEAN 1 DPO You still have a chance to conceive since the egg is floating now? even though you already have sperm waiting...... that is my thinking!!! No expert but has anyone really thought of it like that? or im just crazy lol!!!

6 years ago

I have thought of it like that! Maybe this is why they tell you to BD the day after O because if swimmers didn't get it then there is still a chance! Every bodies signs show up at different times. We all can't release the egg at the same time so our windows vary making it possible to catch that egg at 1DPO?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I think like that too, that's why I have a rough time of pinpointing ovulation. Like does the egg release at the low temp or does it release at the first high temp?

The last two mornings I wake up with having to pee really bad, even during the night I wake up having to go pee but I know that once I get out of bed that temping in the mornings will be discarded.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Oh good I’m not crazy! Past cycles I always stopped the day of ovulation maybe that is why I’m not catching the egg??? Last cycles I was exhausted but since I have been on EPO I just want it all the time I’m going to BD again tonight and skip a day try again so hopefully we catch this egg!

6 years ago

So ladies
You are telling me that I might not have catched the egg this cycle ?
Well we bd few days before positive opk, the day before positive opk , the day of positive opk and the day after positive opk. So if the egg gets released the day after positive opk then I should have had sex 2 days after positive opk too. And I didn’t
So am I out this cycle already ??????

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo