Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 764 Replies | Last Page

I'm testing tomorrow morning and I really don't want to! I am an anxious mess and I'd rather wait until AF is late... but since I go to the doctor tomorrow I'll find out either way. I keep trying to tell myself all the reasons why a BFN would be okay... more time to save money, the baby's birthday wouldn't be the same month as like 7 people in DH's family.... but none of it is helping, I know I will be crushed if I get a BFN after 14 months of them. Blah!

User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I think it’s 8-10weeks but I’m not sure. For me it’s been 14yrs since last pregnancy

6 years ago

I believe it is 8 weeks to hear it on the ultrasound!

6 years ago

Msautumnj- I hope you get your BFP this cycle! Keep us updated.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 and @Ksyd94. Thank you. They will be able to tell if there is one or more at this scan. They are doing the dating scan.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well, I woke up an hour before my alarm went off having to pee. Took the test, and.....

I GOT MY after 14 cycles of trying! It isn't even a squinter! DH is still passed out and I am FREAKING OUT.

I guess my doctor's appointment today is going to be very different than I thought.

to everyone who still has a few days to go!

User image

6 years ago

mrsautumnj- so happy for you! What are your symptoms? Anything you did differently this cycle?

6 years ago

@ mrsautumnj - Congratulations!!! !! 14 months is a long time to wait and I'm so happy that your wait is finally over!!!

@mystique - I'm sorry you didn't get to BD this cycle . That must be so difficult to do. Will your DH be around next cycle so you can get the timing right?

AFM - I'm on 14 DPO and expecting AF today. We will see what happens. I haven't been crushed by cramps yet so I'm not considering myself out yet.

6 years ago

@mrsautumnj. Yay. Congradulations. I am so happy for you. When is your expected due date?

@Beaut1ful38. How are you feeling? Do you have your first appointment booked?

As for me, been emotional the last couple days so I am hoping that today and so forth will be better; so far so good. I broke down yesterday and I told my one girlfriend at work as she was starting to clue in and deep down I had to tell someone so when I am having a bad day, I will have someone to talk to at work. My doctor changed my due date to October 14. My hubby is getting excited now as him and I made a wager on what the sex will be. He thinks it is going to be a girl and I am thinking it is going to be a boy and $50 is on the line. Would the bet still be valid if it turns out it is twins as I have a funny feeling that I might be having twins. Time will tell.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I really hope that this is your month and you can stay here with us. Any other symptoms that are different from the rest? Glad that you stopped temping as that definately takes the stress away when it is so close to AF time. Will you be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show today?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo