Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Comparison photo. There is a vvfl on the bottom. That was taken on my birthday Monday. Bottom was today.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Congratulations @Scarlettmoon I hope all of us get our BFP like u

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Happy Friday ladies!

@ Scarlettmoon- Congrats!!! I see it! Monday's should be even darker!

@bsiren - Congrats as well!!

@Ruby0709 - I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. I hope your doctors can get everything cleared up for you so you are good to go for ttc again. Thinking of you.

AFM - I either ovulated today or yesterday. We BD'd both days and I plan on BDing again either late tonight or early tomorrow morning just to have our bases covered. This is our 5th cycle ttc and I'm desperately hoping that this is it and we can have an October Baby.

6 years ago

@scarlettmoon. Congrats. Those look positive to me. Lets hope other tests will show darker lines.

@Ruby0709. So sorry that things are looking good. Once they clean out everything then you can start over with no worries.

FlamingoGirl13. I hope you caught the egg in time. Keep BDing to make sure their is lots of swimmers waiting.

As for me, not much to report. Think I am roughly 4dpo. Temp is staying elevated. Having some aches in my sides near the hip area and minor AF type cramping that's bearable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Not much to report here. Just that if I did ovulate on the 21st then before and during might have to be enough or hope that it was earlier. We didn't have time together after for almost 24 hours so I'm hoping I ovulated earlier tbh

The last week the hardest. 8 days to go... once I'm at thr finish line, it geta easier to keep putting testing the off. I obsess more from 6dpo to 10dpo maybe because I either have symptoms by then or I don't after 10dpo...

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies!
Congratulations to the ones that got BFP!!! How exciting!!!

AFM, morning only thing I feel today is cramps in lower uterus. only 2dpo today and temp rose to 98! Didn’t get to BD last night as another kid got the Flu. Ugh’ staying away! At least I ovulated already not sure if was to get it would it hurt implantation. Guess we shall see. I think we still covered our major fertile days!

6 years ago

I'm new to this group!
I am 6dp5dt and will be testing in 48hrs. This is my second FET, first was in Oct 2017. I am 34 and DH is 37. We've been married for 7 yrs and TTC for 5yrs. If everything works out, we will be holding our first child around Oct 7/18.
All the best ladies!

6 years ago

@scarlettmoon - Thats a great line!!! Cant wait to see progression!!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Just caught up with the forum!! Congrats to those who have BFPs!!! So happy for yall!! Keeping my prayers going up and fingers crossed for those of us waiting!!!

AFM, I O'd on the 23/24th! I'm feeling pretty happy because I haven't had such clear ovulation signs in a while!! I we BD on the 18th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, and 25th. Do those days sound ok to catch the egg??
Now to just wait :)
Love & hugs to my favorite group!!! Any cycle buddies with me?

6 years ago

Yay!! So happy to see some BFP's starting to roll in!

AFM, 11DPO and didn't get to test with FMU this morning. I'm peeing allll the time so the only chance I got to test was about 20 min after I'd already peed. Lol naturally, I went for it anyway. I thought I saw a shadowy line... Still in the time frame... And when I briefly posted it on the board, others saw it too. It's just confusing me more than anything though. I've convinced myself I just have line eyes. Hoping I can get a definite BFP either tomorrow or Sunday! AF isn't due until Tuesday. My FF chart is starting to look a bit triphasic so fingers crossed I have a good update next time I post!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo