Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13. I don't either. Again, should have left things the way they were. Here is the sceen shot of my BBT chart. Not sure why it won't load on the computer and the date only goes up to today's date, so hoping it expands as the days go by.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

FlamingoGirl- Thanks! maybe all these vitamins I’m taken this cycle did something different! Earlier ovulation day. I knew my libido was high for a reason! Lol

6 years ago

I got my CD 3 bloodwork back. My FSH is Down from 10.9 to 7!!! I am so happy! My progesterone and estrogen were normal. My AMH was 3.5. This is all normal and looks great! I’m even questioning if I should still do the iui now???? Ugh. I was so concerned because of the elevated FSH but now that it’s normal, I feel like maybe I should just keep trying naturally. I guess I should wait to see how DH second sperm analysis comes back.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - The chart looks like it expands as we add days to our cycle. The last iteration of the chart did this too but had a few days out in front for us to look at. I think as the days go by and your temperature rises more the ovulation software will shift your O date to the correct day which looks like yesterday. If it doesn't do that in 4-5 days then I would use the manual override.

@ Beatu1ful38 - Having a shorter cycle means you wont have to wait as long to get that BFP!

@Ruby0709 - I'm not happy for you! I would wait and see how your DH's sperm analysis comes back and then make the IUI decision. Keep us updated!

6 years ago

Ruby0709- Happy for you! I would wait for analysis to come back and make your decision from that. Keep going naturally though till then.

Dragonfly- my chart looks the same as well. But I’m not tempting this cycle at all. I wish we could use the old version though. It does look like you releases egg yesterday to me as well. Keep BDing.

FlamingoGirl- hope you get your peak tomorrow!!

Since we BD Sunday and today and we wil next 2 days as well I hope we catch the egg!! Would love to surprise him with a Valentines Day gift that would bring lots of love!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 & @Beaut1ful38. I got a "Yes" on my First Response ovulation on Saturday CD 14. We managed to BD CD 13 & CD 15. I am really hoping that we caught the egg. Also, my temps are wonky because I was also taking Maca and it played havoc on my temps. If we BD today, would we still have a chance? Plus I remember someone on here stating that creamy-lotiony cm means that the fertile window is closed and to start the progesterone; which I started last night before bed. I really hope it didn't mess things up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- that is great you BD day before and after positive opk. Remember the egg releases 12-36 hours after the first positive. Hope you caught the egg.

For me I got my first positive today CD 16 (way earlier than past cycles, hope it’s bc of EPO) so I will BD today and the next 2 days. Skip a day and go again. ( we bd CD 14, and then we will do CD 16,17,18 and then 20)

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes, I remember now. I just hope we caught it in time and hope that the progesterone that I started last night hasn't done any damage. I almost feel like it will be a deja vu like last month where we caught it a day late but then again, sperm does live up to 5 days so I will keep reminding myself that even if we BD tonight. Oh, I read somewhere that it is good not to wait till close to ovulation to BD as sperm goes through changes that make them viable to penetrate the egg. Have you heard anything like that before? Crossing my fingers that you guys BD in time and catch the egg.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- yes I did read that as well. This month we stuck to SMEP every other day starting at CD8, till 1st positive then 3 days in a row skip a day and try again. That’s why I hope the days before O that sperm gets the egg to. Better chance for a girl. Closer to release of egg better chance for a boy. Now I have to stop taken EPO tomorrow. Will continue baby Asprin, omega 3, and prenatal vitamins. We didn’t try Preseed this month as it hasn’t helped us past cycles. Every month we will try to add something I’m new. Giving myself to April then doctors we go! Hope we can get a BFP this month

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 & Beaut1ful38 - I hope you both caught it this month! I'm hoping I catch it in the next few days. We are off on which days to BD according to the SMEP so I'm planning on BDing the first day I get my peak fertility the day after and the day after that. When I look back at my charts it seems that we usually don't BD on O day... and often the BD the day before O day is at 12:30am or 1:00 am so I'm thinking we just keep missing it. For some reason I guess the sperm don't like to hang out in my Fallopian tubs for 5 days.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo