Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@holly and Ruby
Thanks for the info , this is what i meant by scan . should i get my GPto refer me for the scan or i can just call them and make an appointment. honestly i have never ever been to obygin before. which i think i need a referral for that as well? i just went to an infertility clinic to do the fertility tests once . should i contact them ?

User image

6 years ago

Penny... you can get a script from either an OBGYN or (I’m assuming) the fertility clinic. My OBGYN wrote me the prescription, although I never ended up going.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I got a positive opk today! CD 17.
We bd this morning so hopefully can get one in tonight or tommorow morning too.
I told my DH it was positive...he was like “oh no” lol

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Does anyone know much about progesterone cream as I was advised to look into Emertia? So, I was looking at the Emertia Pro Gest cream and there are two of them. One I think is the original and the other has lavender in it. Does it matter which one I can get? A bit confused and I don't want to buy one that won't work. I also started the Baby Asprin as it does help aid with implantation and helps with other things as well (releasing more eggs, etc.) and some said that they took it even when they were pregnant and some stopped after the first trimester.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- is the baby aspirin you take Tylenol chewable?

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. No, it is Bayer 81mg. I just went to the drug store and just asked for Baby Asprin and that is what they gave me. Hope that is the right one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- thanks I’m not sure which one to buy. But I have been reading up on Musinex so I bought that the help with my CM. I did see evening primrose oil but not sure how to take that? Anyone??

6 years ago

@neomasie had log in issues on this site yes we are o'ing close to the same time. How are you?
sorry for the delayed response

Afm on cycle day 10 bloated beyond you can imagine sore throat runny nose not feeling well, increased cm, im a hungry beast lol my boobs are growing, it's crazy, I'm emotional not testing with anything just checking cp and taking it easy trying not to stress about bd timing and such. I'm hoping this is my month as well as everyone here! Here's to and good health for everyone!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38. I sort of know about Evening Primrose Oil. It helps to produce more ewcm but the only sucky thing is that you must stop taking it before you ovulate. Baby Asprin, I read that you can take it throughtout the whole cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I was just reading up on EPO. Yes your right, take like Musinex only CD10 to O day then stop plus drink lots of water. Thinking of trying that instead of pressed.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo