Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

591 - 600 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Well, ladies, sadly, af came today on cd 26. Last month on cd 25. My luteal phases last few months have been 11 days, 3-4 days shorter than average. I called dr and have an appt wed for hormone testing. Maybe we will figure this out. Congrats to all of you ladies who got your bfps! Hopefully, i will join you soon. On to November...

6 years ago

@dragonfly prayers for good bloodwork!
@flamingo and photomama prayers & Babydust!!! Hoping to see those BFPs!
Kelliria, so sorry!! Hope November is your month!

6 years ago

Well ladies, I ended up giving myself an anxiety attack that I barely ate my lunch. I just wish I had the answers already. Been cramping a bit. My one girlfriend asked if I got my period and I just broke down crying. I didn't tell her that I am pregnant but this is really scaring me. I will keep you ladies posted.

@Ksyd94. Thank you! Same here. Praying that the tests are good and that I am in fact pregnant as there is no way FRER will give me evaps for 8 tests.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, do you your labs go through labcorp? I like following my results there, sometimes I get lucky and they come up before the nurse calls me

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@callmecrazy. OMG, I just gave myself another anxiety attack. I looked at one of the comments I posted and then read the comment below talking about me bleeding and then I read that it was sent 29 days ago . I so wish I was home where I can stop screwing things up. My mind is not even on work today. No, I don't know what labcorp is. My heart won't stop pounding and I am trying to relax.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Photomama- beautiful pics so sorry to hear about the test but still early.

Dragonfly- omg how could they! I would have told them let me pee again. Lol bc your officially 1 day late. Did you take a digital? Asking bc My FRER was so light I was nervous about line not getting darker and DH suggested it as well. It helps calm me down to see the words till I see the doctor.

6 years ago

@ dragonfly23 - Oh hun. I wish I could help take your anxiety away. Anxiety is no joke and hard to control sometimes. Do you have any methods that help you calm down? Maybe you should take an early day from work because it doesn't seem like working is helping distract you right now. In this situation it's totally acceptable to take some personal time and head home. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hoping you are feeling better.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Of course, I took a digital this morning and it said "yes". I don't have any more pee left after I went the first time and I have one more FRER and I will use that in the morning to confirm, plus I have the other pregnancy tests and the HCG dip tests.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thanks hun. I really appreciate it. I have calmed down a lot but my mind is not focused on work. I am thinking of calling the doctors office soon, but first I want to take a trip down to the lab here in the hospital and find out how long it takes for the results to get to the doctors office.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- did not mean to push any buttons just trying to give advice. Due to your anxiety. But I hope you get your answers soon best of luck girl.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Oh hun, you weren't pushing buttons at all. Can't get a hold of the doctor's office. Heading home from work and will call the doctor in the morning. Now just have to figure out if I should tell husband or not or wait till I get the news.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo