Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

721 - 730 of 764 Replies | Last Page

@larallen. Thank you! I started testing at 8dpo (very faint line) and all the way up to missed period with the lines getting darker as last cycle I caught the tail end of the mc and it really bummed me out and was in denial. I totally hear you. It makes BDing a chore and it takes the fun out of it. Do you temp at all or taking anything to help?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I know. I can't decide if miscarriages are the kindest thing in the world or the cruelest.

I don't temp at the moment..mainly just use a calendar as I have (or did have before the mc) regular 28 day cycles. I will probably start to temp if this month isn't a BFP, however I'm sure it will be..POSITIVE THINKING!

6 years ago

Larallen - I had the same experience as you. I got pregnant in October 2017. MMC at 11 weeks. Baby was 8 weeks 3 days. I really wish you the best and am hopeful for your BFP!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Ladies, what does dark brown discharge. Looks like cm. Im having panick attacks since I saw it. I did an internal check and nothing there. Please someone, is this normal?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm sure that as long as it's discharge and not actual spotting you don't have to worry..it could be old blood coming out and staining your usual cm (which I'm sure is more than usual). Even if it's spotting it's often nothing. You could go to the doctors and have your HCG levels checked just in case? I hope you're ok.

@Ruby0709 Thank you so much for your kind words and wishes. It's such a horrible shock isn't it..you happily go in for your scan excited to get a photo to show everyone and then you hear those words. I wish you all the best too, I really do. How are you getting on with TTC again? Physically? Emotionally?

6 years ago

Oh and by the way: I live in Madrid, Spain..hence the "early messages" Are most of you from the US? Whereabouts?

6 years ago

Hi ladies,
AF due today should i be worried about slightly faded hcg test today fmu. Opinions please and thank you

user submitted image

6 years ago

Larallen - my experience was a bit different. I began bleeding so I knew something was wrong, that why i went to the doctor. I recently found out that they messed up my D&C and I still have “retained matter”. I need another surgery but because of my insurance, can’t get it until April. We have stopped ttc for now. We will be back in the game in May.

Dragonfly - my doctor always told me it was fine for some women. It could be your uterus cleansing out old blood. My miscarriage was red blood so don’t worry unless it turns red.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for the kind words. Been awake for an hour and didn't sleep very good. I will see if I can get an update on my levels without having to go in. I am still a bit freaked out even though that this is normal. Did another internal check and nothing. Having some lower cramps so hoping that too is normal. When something doesn't happen to you the first time and when it does, it can stay in the mind for a long time. I'm off Friday and Monday so I can use a break and catch up on my sleep. Ultrasound is on next Wednesday. Hoping that goes well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Debus12 same thing happened to me which had me freaking out so finally my doctor ordered my HCG levels which I should get back today but my line is back getting dark again. As u can see 13dpo was dark but 15dpo was lighter so I freaked& didn't test yesterday@16dpo did this morning & it's finally darker than the control line now. Yeah

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo