Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

521 - 530 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I only bought the 2pk 1 for tomorrow and 1 for 12dpo if get a line will but digital at 14dpo to confirm. But for me I know by 13 -14dpo. Last few days I have had what looks like goo/snot like creamy white cm it looks like a bugger! Lol sorry TMI. And it’s only 9dpo started at 7dpo. Usually get ew few days before AF but this is 6 days sooner.

6 years ago

@dragonfly thank you x yes I’ve had a few cycles of 24/25 days I actually think I don’t ovulate very often but when I do I have a short lp. Fx for next month. Thinking of you and hope all goes well! X

User image

6 years ago

Uploaded a test. I can see a super faint line in person but its probably an indent line. 10 dpo evening, no hold. I'm just poas addict.

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. I saw test and commeted. I could see something there.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you. I have had indents before so I don't wanna get my hopes up as it is SO faint it is basically nonexistent. I wanna test tomorrow with FMU but afraid its not enough time. So maybe Sunday FMU. staying cautiously optimistic.

6 years ago

Ksyd94- let’s hope it darker tomorrow! I am testing tomorrow as well. First thing in the morning!

Dragonfly- have you told your DH yet? If not are you waiting till Valentine’s Day??

6 years ago

i feel like AF. so i had this weird feelings( ramps, hunger, tingle, flutter ) 2 days ago. then no symptom at all . and today i sometimes feel pressure in my uterus area. considering my symptoms 2 days ago , i'm sure i'm pregnant as i never felt those movements in my ovary/ uterus area. considering my today's test result and my feeling AF is coming. so confused .

User image

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. I don't think I have seen an indent before. Test in the morning and hopefully the line will darken.

@Beaut1ful38. My hubby almost found out tonight as he asked me if I wanted a beer. I said no. He then said, what you are pregnant and then he started to jump for joy saying, I did it again before I had a chance to speak. I laughed it off and said, yea that will be a miracle. I then came out and said, is it wrong for someone to cleanse, not drink for a little bit. He told me later that he wasn't used to it. To be honest, I feel bad for not telling him as I want to make sure. Valentines Day sounds interesting. Good luck with testing tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing it.

@Penny1366. I think you definately could be. I would test again.

As for me, feeling some cramps and have been feeling tiny pokes on both sides of my belly. Not sure what that means.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - i would find it so hard not to say anything!!! Sorry if i missed it, when and how are you planning on telling him?!??!

<a href=

6 years ago

Same faint indent line so bfn for sure. 11dpo (or less, definitely not more) fmu. Tmi but cm was abundant white & thick & with pink. If I'm spotting so early could that mean my luteal phase was short? So frustrated & a little sad to be honest. :/
@beautiful how was your testing? Fingers crossed.
@penny don't give up til af shows!!! Goodluck!
@dragonfly when do you plan to tell him?! So exciting

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo