Community post

Discussion

October 2018 Babies

Hi and Welcome to October 2018 babies corner! This forum is created for those of us that didn't get a bfp in December 2017 and anyone who wants to join/pop in/lurk around our corner for happenings, updates, good news moral support etc. Little bit about myself. I'm 40 & DF is almost 50. I joined quite some time ago. Df and i have Been actively ttc'ing for a couple of months now with no such luck. We'll keep praying for our little addition to the family and understand that this is in god's hands and it's only going to happen on his time, not ours. In the meantime, i can only pray the sperm will meet that egg soon!! How bout yall? What method(s) are you currently using?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

764 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 764 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I hope to join the Oct 2018 crowd!
I'm currently on CD 7 (finishing up the clomid tonight!). I have a follicle scan on Friday. Hopefully we'll be IUI ready by 1/28-1/30!

6 years ago

Update: out of Curiosity I tested again with my Clearblue Advance Digital Ovulation Test & It's my Solid Smiley Face (Peak) Good Luck 2 all, Now I've got 2 Go Get Busy

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi, my name is Samantha and we've been ttc since my baby girl turned one. She's almost 2 1/2 now. We had a positive test last October but then miscarried a week later. I'm really hoping for a sticky baby due October! It would be so meaningful to me. Like the little one who went to heaven could watch over this one.

User image

6 years ago

Welcome back everyone! Those few down days were killers lol

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm SheRiskers but it wouldn't allow me to login no matter what I tried so I had to make a new account booo.

Anyhow... I'm now 3/4DPO and not feeling much... Some cramping/twinges, fatigue, and hunger but that's not out of the norm. C'mon TWW!

6 years ago

Fernanda, buy yourself some ovulation sticks. You can buy Clear Blue Digital this month and then stock up on cheaper Wondfo brand from Amazon going forward. Start testing on CD 10. Then you won’t be guessing so much when you ovulate. Good luck!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ katyfootballmama - You have a good mindset right now. You are right de-stressing is important during this ttc time. This cycle I have been drinking less caffeine and focusing on just being in the now with my DH. I really want to add exercise into the mix because I know that always makes me feel physically and mentally better. I just haven't found the time. I will have to work extra hard to find the motivation to exercise. Keep us updated on the end of your tww!

@neomasie - Good luck! I like to wait until AF day or the if I'm luck the missed AF.

6 years ago

@7dpo

user submitted image

6 years ago

I had to make sure I wasn't going crazy All faint Positive & yes the Clearblue Advance digital opk does work as long as u get ur flashing smiley face on& after 5dpo & never back to (O) u can count ur self in!!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@dragonfly this is strange because i too had horrible clots from the very start of AF this cycle, this past tuesday to be exact. This is very unusual for me. However, i didn't test b/c i was waiting for AF to show up late before testing. i hope you're ok. I'm unsure about the hemorrage pocket you mentioned. Have you taken a moment to research it by chance?

@sheseekers i am sorry to hear about your loss. hoping this month is yours!

welcome everyone!

AFM AF is just about done. now just waiting to O. i am not counting down the days, i am trying not to check anything this month. don't mind my ticker LOL. i am trying to be stress free go with the sperm get that darn egg plan, enjoy the BD'ing this month and relax. i am hitting the gym strong, i am juicing (DF bought bought me a bad a$$ juicer for christmas) and just living it up! i am trying to turn the hurt, devastation, emotional turmoil, and extreme sadness into something positive. Lets give it up for everyone whose currently posted in here and everyone who joins us in the future! we can do this ya'll! this is our month OWN IT!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Evening ladies. Just poping in before bed. With regards to loggin in, if you scroll down a little bit below the logging in; there is a blurb that said that if its your first time back since the upgrade to do a password reset. So @sheriskers2 you should get your other one back.if you rest the password.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo