Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 894 Replies | Last Page

blueheart523: You and I seem to be in the same boat. For years I had a set 28 day cycle. I could even tell you what time of day AF was going to show up. Then I started this TTC journey and it went from 28 days to having 25-30 days cycles. I strongly believe it could be the stress. A couple of months at the end of last year I was so stressed out, even AF seemed to act differently. It could very well have been my Endo getting worse but who knows. I could also be from taking certain vitamins that we don't typically take before starting this journey. For example I never took Prenatal Vitamins and Omega 3's until my doctor told me I should if we were to start TTC. Good that you are getting checked out though. It could be an imbalance.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo: I honestly think it could be an imbalance. I've read some articles online and it seems that might be likely. Although, I did start taking different otc prenatel vitamins and changed my routine (excercise & eating habits) around the same time my cycle got out of wack. On top of it I have been very stressed for many reasons. I'm certain the stress will pass and I'm REALLY trying to stay positive about everything, but until I know for sure what's going on I'll continue with my routine.

DH has been very supportive and even though I can tell he's a bit disappointed he just keeps reassuring me that it'll happen.

Ugh...why can't we all just be pregnant already! Lol.

9 years ago

Ok so I'm a little bummed... yesterday and this morning I had really positive opk's, but this afternoon I got my very first ever afternoon positive on an opk... Awesome right? No. I CANNOT make DH BD one more time, which means if I didn't ovulate today, then we wouldn't have done it the day before ovulation and that makes me worry. I know sperm can live in you for up to 5 days but I've had almost no cm for three days so I don't know how they would. I'm not even going to tell him because I don't want to put pressure on him. He's so tired today and he's had a really bad day. I'm just praying my temperature goes up tomorrow. I am so frustrated with this ovulation thing. Obviously something is off in my body because not once has my body gotten it right since starting ttc.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope: I hope your temp rises tomorrow! I know exactly how you feel with being frustrated. Some days are easier than others, but still frustrating.

9 years ago

Rpope- I am hoping for the same.... May 6th baby sounds so good

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies, that really means a lot. DH ended up seeing my test and asked me about it so I told him what was going on. He said we needed to BD tonight, but I told him we'll just decide when the time comes. I honestly hope he makes the move, but I'm not going to bring it up again. Guess we'll see on the thermometer in the morning. Hope everyone has a good night.

User Image

My temperature went up this morning - not a lot but it did (it never jumps as it should be after ovulation, it goes up gradually). I assume I ovulated yesterday when that sharp pain in the right side happened.
Now TWW...

everyone

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia!!!!! Me too! Still in for a May 6 baby!! I yelled at my husband who was still sleeping when I saw the temp rise this morning. I'm so happy. And I'm excited that we're cycle buddies. Couple weeks to go...

User Image

Yay RPope and Basia! I don't temp but I'm positive I O'd yesterday. 2 tweeks and we will have our s!!

DH and I weren't able to get in one last . It was a rough evening dealing with my step son's mother and her crap. So the mood wasn't exactly there.

Welcome to all of the newbies! for you this month!

User Image

9 years ago

We didn't either. DH didn't come in from working in the garage until 11, so we were too tired. I feel pretty good about our chances as far as BDing goes. I'm just happy I actually O'd yesterday. Now we wait, but at least were all on the same page.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo