Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 894 Replies | Last Page

haha... I just signed out that I am leaving at noon

I will take any excuse to leave early ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

my husband asked me at 5am this morning when he got home from work if I got positive OPK - At that point I did not but also I was not willing to get up and check again

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Lol Marcie. He's not that bad but I always always have to initiate. He works hard so he's tired, but if I start it, he's gonna wanna finish. I don't really give him a choice. Lol.

Basia, I can't blame you. If he tried to wake me up at 5am I'd probably be the same way. Don't talk to me!! I've still got hour to sleep! Lol.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

EXACTLY... I need that extra hour of beauty sleep :D

9 years ago

Haha he's not ALL that bad. We're both usually tired during the week, so, unless I'm fertile, BDing mostly takes place on the weekends. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Everyone is so quiet :)
I guess it is BD time for most of people ;)

9 years ago

Lol yeah in a couple hours for sure. So just as I suspected, my opk was nowhere near as dark in the afternoon as it was in the morning. This morning it was a blazing positive. The test line even came up before the control, but this afternoon, while the line is much darker than it has been, it still wouldn't count as a positive. This is how all my opk's have been. My pee is just too diluted throughout the day to get a positive test. It's close, but if I didn't test in the mornings, I would never see a positive. Lol. I'm looking forward to temping in the morning, and I'm starting to get my cramps back on my left side, so I think it'll be tonight. :-)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - try different OPK

which brand do you use?

9 years ago

Yup, BD over here for me! Used pressed for the first time. I was going to use it the right way, but when I got out the applicator, DH said it was too "medical," so we just used it like regular lube. Hope that's good enough! ;) HA!

User Image

9 years ago

marcie- How did you like preseed? My bf doesn't like when I use the applicator either. He finds me too slippery then. So we just use it as normal lube and its much better. As long as I apply it to him and not me.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo