Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Marcie, that's probably fine as long as you get some up in there too. I didn't let DH know when I was using it because he doesn't like lube and if he knows I use it he convinces himself he can't feel anything. Lol. I didn't use it this time though because I've had cm.

Basia, this cycle I totally cheaped out and bought the target brand tiny dip strips. They're way lighter than any I've used before and I feel like I've been playing a guessing game. Last cycle I used first response line tests and they were better, but I'm going back to digi's and I'm not doing line tests again. Ugh. I just need a definitive yes or no.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm glad I'm not the only one, snowwhite! We usually use lube, so it didn't seem any different than normal :) I do think that my cervix is getting lower, because it definitely seemed a bit in the way tonight!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies may i join yall. i am 1 dpo and iui. :)

9 years ago

Welcome Texas :)

Could somebody look at my temperature chart?
Do you think I ovulated yesterday or am I ovulating today?
I am so confused !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

looking at your chart, i'd say yesterday, although your post-o spike isn't really a spike. so i can see why you'd be confused!!! do you usually have really clear thermal shifts?

User Image

9 years ago

And welcome, Texasgirl! that this is your cycle!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Texasgirl. Welcome! I'm in Texas too! Yay! Good luck this month!

Basia, I don't think you ovulated yesterday because that was just a tiny little rise. Mine did the exact same thing this morning. I think we will both probably ovulate today. Hoping to see a bigger temp rise tomorrow morning. I think DH is all BD'd out for this week, so I'm really hoping I dont have another delayed O. Looks like we're both good for now. We just have to wait and see.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

no... my temperature always goes up slowly

it should probably go up for few days and then should stay up till AF with possible small dip in temperature around DPO 5-7 - or that is the normal trend for me

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

this morning it felt like I had this weird pressure in my uterus/ovaries area... maybe I am ovulating as we speak... it is so hard to say when you don't get that big spike in temperature

On August 20th I am going for blood work to check my progesterone levels. I was reading that possible progesterone shortage might be causing my slow rise in temperature. Also that will tell the Dr the dosage of Clomid for my next cycle.

I am super afraid to take Clomid - I get bitchy as it is when I get AF and taking Clomid on day 3 of my cycle might be very dangerous for my DH :)

9 years ago

If your temp always rises slowly, Basia, I'd say that yesterday was your O day-- especially since you got the + opk! that playing hooky worked out for you and DH yesterday ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo