Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Well no AF again today!! I'm going to poas with fmu!! I can't help but get excited! Thanks ladies

9 years ago

Tested at 10dpo and it was negative, sob

9 years ago

Hi All

Sorry I havent been able to log on in a while stupid internet company taking too long to fix a fault!!
I am officially out this month af arrived with a vengence yesterday i was soooo sure i was pregnant obviously convinced myself thought i had all the early symptoms was just pms obviously..oh well theres always next month hopefully u get ur this month ladies to you all

9 years ago

Well ladies I got up at 5am and poas. It was a bfn. I got so upset. I instantly started cramping like AF was coming. I went back to bed upset and got up at 7am with AF 3 days late and back with a vengeance!! I really thought this was our month! :'( I'm still going to tcc this month which would still be a May baby. Thank you ladies for all the support! I'm going to go eat a dozen doughnuts and sit on the couch and do nothing today!!

9 years ago

Babycakes and Love - so sorry.... Sending you girls lots of hugs

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies, I've spent a couple of days reading this thread and learning about all of you and I've really enjoyed it. I'm 6dpo now, so waiting and hoping and trying not to get excited about every twinge.

I've been horribly nauseous for days now - thought it was some hormonal spike and it could be a good sign! Turns out my new vitamins have iron in it and I don't tolerate iron. @@ I'm an idiot.

I'm 39, have an 18 yr old and in a new relationship - been NTNP since Sept 2013, TTC since Mar 14. I spent my whole life not letting any guy so much as breathe on me for fear I'd get pregnant, and now that I want another baby - nothing. It's crazy.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi, and now I'll go back and lurk. Good luck and baby dust to all!

(Just thought I'd clarify that I have an 18 yr old son!! And my DH is my age and we want to have a kid together. lol. I sounded like a cradle robber for a minute there.)

9 years ago

welcome calvingirl and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! I am 13DPO and got a BFN this morning. It is so difficult to judge my cycle right now because my periods have been erratic. Before I went on bc I had a 25 day cycle, while on it was 28 of course. I went off in May. The first two cycles were 26 days and the next was 23. I'm on day 26 now. On 10 dpo I had cramps all day and swore I was getting my period (I only get cramps when it actually arrives) but nothing. So I guess the waiting continues. My boobs have been very sore and swollen since 7dpo literally grew nearly a cup size. Maybe coming of bc has my hormones a mess and it took all this time for the effects.
Lots of baby dust to the girls waiting to test!

9 years ago

Hi All! I spent yesterday and today catching up with this thread, so I don't remember who said what so this reply is more of a general, blanket reply to things I remember reading.

When it comes to testing, people usually get a positive anywhere between DPO10 & 16 (sometimes earlier, sometimes later). If AF hasn't showed, don't give up hope! Testing at 8 & 10 DPO is really early for some people.

As for OPK's & BBT - I've noticed that quite a few people have mentioned that they aren't doing either yet. My advice is to start ASAP. I always thought that I O'd around CD14 (which is what I was always told was 'the norm') but once I started using OPK's and temping, not only did I discover that O'd much later than I thought sometimes (CD17, CD19, etc) but that also I it could be different each month. The last few months on clomid, I've been O'ing around CD14. Then it's important to temp because while the OPK let's you know that you're *about* to O, the rise in temperature confirms that you actually DID ovulate. You may get a positive OPK and wind up not ovulating at all - that's why it's so important to do both.

I also learned that I wasn't necessarily "late" when I thought that I was. The day you ovulate can change, which causes your cycle length to change - your luteal phase is usually always the same amount of days. It's the time before ovulation that determines your cycle length for the most part. So once I get my temp rise (confirmation of ovulation), I count the days from there and lo and behold, my temp drops below my coverline and AF arrives. I have a 12 day luteal phase and if I O on CD14, that means that I'm going to have a 26 day cycle and on day 27 AF should show. If I O on CD17, I'm going to have a 29 day cycle. If I O on CD20, it will be 32..and so on and so forth.

You learn SO much about your body - it really is quite fascinating. :)

@snow - How far to do you live from your boyfriend. I always see you posting about how you won't be able to see him for long periods of time, so I was just curious.

@calvingirl, Welcome! :)

AFM, CD13 and I got my positive OPK today! This TWW is going to be a breeze since I'm leaving for a weeks vacation (to Cali & Vegas) next weekend and I have a lot of stuff to do between now. AF would be due the day before we fly home. It would be so cool if I got my BFP in Vegas :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I agree with JayneB. You will learn so much about your body from taking temperature and using OPKs.
If you think OPKs are very expensive than it depends where you look for them. At CVS - yes... at Amazon NO

I love Wonfo OPKs here is a link to get them on Amazon for a very reasonable price

http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-Ovulation-Strips-50-Count/dp/B004IJHDN6

I also got pregnancy tests from the same brand and they never gave me evap or anything like that

Taking temperature seems so annoying at the beginning but then you get used to it. If you are not really sure how to start taking temp just ask on this forum... we all been there and somebody helped us interpret graphs, etc.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo