Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Dammit. I know you're not supposed to, but I broke open the Clearblue Easy Digitals that I tested with, and I see 2 lines! Now I've got to go get another pg test. Think I'll go with the FRER. I'll keep you updated!!

User Image

9 years ago

PICTURE... SO EXCITING

User Image

9 years ago

OMG!! Yeah where's the picture!!! Let us know. We're on pins and needles!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Ha I'm the worst! I didn't even think to take pictures!! And now they're in the big trash can outside. I feel like if I went back in to get them now I've REALLY gone round the bend! :)

Gotta conjure up some pee for the FRER. I will take a picture of that one, I promise!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ok girl. Good luck!!

User Image

Seriously guys, how hard is it to make some pee? I'm trying not to drink a whole bunch and dilute it, but I'm getting impatient!!

User Image

9 years ago

Turn the faucet on just a dribble. That always makes me go. You only need a tiny but if you dip the test. Dang I'm making myself have to go. Lol

User Image

blargh. I'm trying to figure out how to upload the picture, but it's making me a bit nutty.

User Image

9 years ago

Boo... I don't know anything about the digi's so I don't know why there would be a second line. Guess you just wait and see what happens... So sorry.

User Image

Oh it's ok. I didn't REALLY expect anything different. Just wish AF would hurry the F up!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo