Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Spartiechic, I'm sorry too hear there may be a blockage of one of your tubes, but hopefully you'll catch the egg from the other one this month. I've heard a lot of women get pregnant right after an HSG. Hopefully you and Basia are both in that group!!

Another girl from my office announced she's pregnant today. She says it was totally an oopsie... I'm happy for her. Her and her husband have an 18 month old son so it's good timing, but why are there so many oopsies when we're all trying so hard!!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Spartiechic hopefully they will be able to fix that issue very easily.
Plus one tube is open :) and maybe you will be lucky this month and get pregnant.

RPope - I can't deal with people getting pregnant left and right and having oooopsies... Jealousy takes over me and as much as I am happy for these people I scream inside or go to the restroom to compose myself so I dont burst out crying.

I know one day we will all get there but why does it have to be so difficult for some people and so easy for others?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30 - Fingers and toes are crossed that this is our month. I'm feeling much more hopeful after reading about possible treatments and the prognosis is good for someone with at least one tube open.

RPope84 - I've also heard that so I'm very hopeful that this will be our month. I totally feel your pain about people accidentally getting pregnant. I told a friend of mine that I'm totally feeling fine about one coworker who is currently expecting because this is her first, she's in a committed relationship, and she tried to get pregnant. I have another coworker who is with a total lazy good-for-nothing, can barely take care of her other two children, and just had a third. That one was a hard pregnancy to get through as I had to listen to all of her ups and downs with her b/f. I just keep telling myself that it'll be my turn soon.

Another quick update: I got a call from my doctor and they got the results of my blood work. I'm anemic and have a vitamin B12 deficiency. I feel so hopeful that I'm finally getting some answers. I've been so tired lately. I went over the list of symptoms and they all fit me to a T. I did some reading and vit B12 deficiency can also cause a LP defect, mess with your estrogen levels, and cause infertility (by preventing implantation). I go in this week to get my first shot and am going on supplements.

User Image

9 years ago

Wow thanks for sharing that information. I haven't looked up the symptoms but I started taking a b complex this cycle to help with ovulation and I've already noticed that I'm not nearly as tired as usual and my temperatures have stayed much more stable than they have in my past cycles. I also think I'm ovulating today which is earlier than its been in the past, so hopefully I'll have a little longer LP. I'm so glad that you got that diagnosis and that it's so easy to treat. I'm hoping that was my case too. I've also read that vitamin d deficiency can effect fertility and I just happened to go back and look at some blood test results that I had done when we decided to ttc and I had low vitamin d. I started vitamins d, e and b complex on top of my prenatal this cycle, so I'm hoping that will make all this difference this month. Let us know how you're feeling after a few days. :-)

User Image

Coming over from the April boards today, AF showed up :( But on the bright side I'm feeling really positive about a May baby!! Cycle day 1 starts now!

9 years ago

The B complex is ok to take on top of the prenatal? I should start taking one, because I'm tired all the time!!

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Maggie

to May babies :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

RPope84- I'm amazed at all the oopsies. I watched the Pregnancy Pact last night about the group of girls in Mass. that made a pact to have babies at the same time. They all got pregnant so easy. Why is it so hard for us!?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Maggie. Sorry AF got you, and good luck this month!!

Marcie, b vitamins are water soluble so anything your body doesn't use will get flushed down the toilet. You can tell because your urine is dark in the morning. There are definitely vitamins you dont want to overdo though, so it's good to look into things or ask a doctor before taking them.

Snowwhite, I don't know too many people with oopsie babies, but everyone I know seems to get pregnant their first shot, so that is very frustrating.

DH and I are very hopeful for this cycle. We didn't BD as much as we have in the past, but the circumstances seem to be better. We'll see over the next few days what happens. Hope everyone has a good night.

User Image

I think it's because we're not 15, snowwhite. And, you know, because it wouldn't be a completely terrible idea for us to get pregnant ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo