Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Maggie: mine is may 17th but I'm starting to feel discouraged. They said I had a low hcg and my tests aren't getting as dark as I thought they would. But I am still only 12 dpo so I am trying to stay positive.

9 years ago

Well the spotting just started... my tests aren't getting darker. I think I'm out and out forngood. Next month was our last month to try and i will be out. Wish all the best to you ladies.

9 years ago

akotalk2me - stay positive girl
spotting might be normal and like you said you are only 12DPO so your results might be low
give it few days

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Could be implantation ak. Don't lose hope!!

Lolo, that is terrible and I have never understood how people can be so heart less.

I'm on my phone right now, but about to head to work and I will reply to more. I have great news though!!!! I have officially stopped bleeding!!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I know!! I'm soooooo excited!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo - we actually bought a brand new build. So everything is nice and new. The only appliance that was missing was the washer and dryer. My husband hates boxes and clutter. So every time we have moved we have been unpacked within a week. However, I don't think we are going to be completely box free by tomorrow. We have had to spend this week cleaning out the place we were renting.

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin - YAY!!

ako - Don't lose hope yet.

snow - you definitely need to find a new ob! Good lord! Constant pain is never good.

AFM, I am on CD 9 today, but last night I had ovulation type pain. I made sure the DH and BD'd just in case, but it would be 7 days earlier than I normally O. So I'm not sure what is going on. I marked it as ovulation and I will have DH and I BD again tonight just in case.

User Image

9 years ago

while: I did have an u/s on Wednesday that confirmed everything passed as it should have. She told me I should stop bleeding soon and as of yesterday I didn't believe her a bit. I have been blood free for 17 1/2 hours now so I guess she was right after all.

snow: I would get another OB too. You need one that will actually listen to what you are saying. I don't think they realize how in-tune we are with our bodies. TTC def makes you that way. That is why I was so frustrated with the ER doc, bc they weren't listening to me. I knew when I concieved and he was adamit that I was off on my dates! If looks could kill...well, maybe there would be a better ER doc in his place, LOL!!

I personally think that the ER is a joke unless you come in with your arm hanging by a thread they will just tell you what you already know.

Congrats to getting moved in Danielle!

Welcome, Philly Girl!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ako: Do they test hcg levels at the first appointment without having to ask? I haven't tested any since yesterday morning when I took 2 test.. Should I be testing more to see if they get darker?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo