Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Okay so in my huge flip out out my husband (who is out of town) gently reminded me that I had the same type of spotting with my girls and it's probably the same thing. So i bought more tests and everything popped up. I went in for a blood test and won't get results until monday. Hopefully high numbers!

Maggie: I had tests to use so I have been using them and they are the Internet cheapies and i am not impressed with them so I got some at the store and much better. I would think if my numbers are going down they wouldn't all be such strong positives 2 days later? I have always went in for a blood test to make sure but with the fertility clinic they always want additional tests yet they have never made me do 2 so I guess the procedure is different 5 years later.

Bumpin: yay! Get to it :) thinking of you!

9 years ago

I was due yesterday, but no AF as of yet. I think I'm going to wait until Tues or Wednesday to test. I couldn't temp this past week - because of vacation - but looking at my chart, I'm not sure if I O'd on CD15 or 18. Figured that I'd give it a few extra days before I test. I'd rather get AF then have to look at another BFN.

@Akotalk2me & Maggie - if I get my BFP, we'll be due date buddies. My EDD May 17th!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I hope so Jane! FX!

9 years ago

Jayne! My fingers are crossed for you my Ev buddy! I hope the missing period will last for another 9 months.

My AF is missing too. I was due yesterday and she didnt show up. I wish I could say its because Im pregnant, but its not at all. So Im just waiting for her to show up.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Jayne: yay!!!!

Maggie: are yoy going to post a pic of your bfp?!

Snow: you are on my prayer list!

9 years ago

Ako: I just posted the two tests from Thursday.. I took another one yesterday and it says pregnant as well.. AF is still not due unit tomorrow.. I'm really still in shock!

Ive been having some cramps .. Is this normal? They aren't sever or anything I'm just over paranoid.. I wished I could stop worrying so much and just be able to enjoy it to the fullest extent!

9 years ago

Holly shit we're pregnant!! just 5 min ago done a frer.

we've been trying for 10 months now. I'm nearly 40, dh is 45.

It can happen.

am in shock.

and to everyone x

9 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP's. So happy for you guys

Good luck to the people still waiting and sorry for the people who saw af this month and are out.

I wanted to ttc this month but I am dealing with other things in my life so it is definitely not happening.

Again good luck to you and yours

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

Good luck and fingers crossed to all of those still waiting!!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm out - AF showed up this morning. :(

I may or may not be around. I'm thinking about possibly taking a break from ttc for a bit.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo