Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Marcie, me too! I stayed up way too late last night and now I'm exhausted at work this morning. So glad I get to sleep in tomorrow. Lol. Your temping looks great. I wish my temp was so steady, but mine jumps around a lot even though I take it at the same time everyday. Is it getting a little easier? My ticker finally says I'm coming into my fertile period. I'm getting excited!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Marcie and RPope - both of your temperatures looks good.

You are so good that you temp from the beginning.
I used to do that.

do you take oral or vaginal temperature?

I take vaginal temperature and therefore do not start taking it until after AF goes away

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I take my temperatures orally. I just leave the thermometer next to the bed, set the alarm for 6:30 and temp as soon as I turn off the alarm. On weekends, I do the same thing, but then go back to sleep :)

Good luck on the HSG today, Basia! I had one, a few years ago, and it wasn't bad at all.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I take vaginal temperature - I am a mouth breather at night so I am not sure how stable my temperature could be if I did oral temp.

Vaginal temperature taking is not so bad - I got used to it quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I temp orally. I'm a nose breather at night but I'm sure temping orally is part of the reason my temps fluctuate. I'm so so so excited though that I didn't get the huge temp drop this month. I think that's a good thing. I thought about trying vaginal temping but I haven't tried it yet. I think that could be a mess sometimes like if you bd the night before or something. I might try it another cycle if this isn't it for me. I'm like Jayne, I just keep the thermometer by the bed and when the alarm goes off I sick it in my mouth. Sometimes I think I fall back asleep lol. On the weekends I don't set the alarm, but I usually wake up within an hour of my normal time and temp then go back to sleep.

I'm cramping today a little...hoping that a good sign.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - cramping can be a sing of your body getting ready to ovulate :) fingers crossed

9 years ago

Do any of you guys get opks that are darker on one side of the 2nd line and lighter on the other? The darker side matches the colour of the control line but the rest is lighter. Is that considered to be a negative opk?

9 years ago

I've been following the May and April boards... I was pretty sure AF was coming but decided to test at lunch today as it is due tomorrow and saw the faintest line. Hopeful this sticks... Best of luck to all of you and

User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations! ! Fab news xx

9 years ago

Xxjtxx - No I've never had opks be darker on one side :s

Mriphenburg - Brilliant news!! :) congrats x

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo