Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Haha I try to tell myself I'll be good this cycle, but the odds are that I'll have peed on at least 3 sticks before I leave next Thursday ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning, beauties!!

Expecttoexpect: Welcome aboard!! GL to you and baby dust!!

xoxo: Welcome to you as well! Gl to you and baby dust. Signs sound promising. When are you testing?

xxj: stupid, stupid BFN.. FX that it is still just early!

Lolo: Thanks, dear!! I have my FX for an u/s!

Love: You testing tomorrow?

RPope: FX for good results and that you hear something soon, I know it has to be driving you bonkers waiting!

Marcie: Basia had a good idea about the skype thing! Hoping you get to find out so you can let your sis know the good news. My sis was the first to find out I was pg! Well, besides you guys!

Basia: I applaud you for the will power. There would be no way I would have been able to put the test down after already having it in hand. Heck, I would test now if I had one.. I just like to POAS.. haha.

ABaby: We will miss you.. I am sure that you will let us know though, if you get a BFP?! I sure hope so.. :)

Nicole: Still much love and prayers coming your way!!

I feel awesome today!! I went to the city park for a nice 30 brisk walk.. It made me feel so good and I love walking bc it is me time to clear my head. I am still having some, and I mean VERY little brown tinged cm. I wish it would stop. It would make more sense if it were close to the time I would normally have AF..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - it is so good to see you... you are the positive energy :)

We have been seeing some bfn on the forum... come on girls we need more

to all of you and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Still no AF. I went to the $ store yesterday and they were sold out of all test. I didn't have time to stop anywhere else. I really want to get a digital. I have one clear blue left now. I so want to test again today but I'll wait until tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show today.

9 years ago

Lol Love. Hope AF stays away. We're hoping to see your BFP tomorrow.

Bumpin so glad to see you're feeling good and staying healthy. Thanks for the well wishes.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much Basia!! That is really sweet and means a lot.. I just have to keep a check on my girls. :))

Love: You bought them all, didn't you? Shame, shame.. LOL. I am gonna be on edge all day waiting for you to POAS lady!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm seriously going crazy here lol! I had $20 in hand and was going to buy enough test to take one every hour lol! (Jk btw) I've been reading and if IB was what that one time spotting was on Tuesday morning fmu. Then a test can't detect hcg until 2-4 days later right?

9 years ago

Love - I think you are correct. It takes few days for the test to detect pregnancy hormone after implantation.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

What DPO was Tuesday? Yes, it will take 2-4 days. I didn't get the slightest bit of a line until 4 days after my IB @ 9DPO. I was 13 DPO when I got a faint line that has progressed from there.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Not sure if you ladies have seen this, but I thought it was a good visual representation of the early TWW :)

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo