Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Love - than you might have ovulated later or what Bumpin4Baby is saying.

Even if you are normally regular you might ovulated few days later - for no apparent reason.

Fingers crossed !!! Good luck

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Love - also I would recommend to start taking temperature or use OPKs if you don't get positive pregnancy test. You will learn so much about your body if you measure temperature.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

The nurse just called and the Dr. has written up the order for my bloodwork. He wants to go ahead and run the full panel including progesterone. I was told to come in at my convienience I want to go after I O because of the progesterone check right? The way the calendar falls that would either be 5dpo or 8dpo. Which do you girls think is better.? I do ovulate regularly on my own so this may not be the problem but at least Ill know.

9 years ago

Thank you! I was going to start if this month resulted in a bfn again. Thanks again ladies

9 years ago

Jessph - I did my progesterone test today and I was told to come in at 7DPO.

9 years ago

Did another test but bfn. Not even a smudge of a line. It was frustrating getting the false positive but it could be worse. I could have has a few in a row. AF cramps are starting up so hoping that AF comes as the sooner it comes the sooner I can try again. Pretty sure I'm out for this cycle now but if AF arrives on time I'm still able to try for a may baby :)

Good luck to everyone else. Hoping we see some bfps soon!

9 years ago

Thanks Basia30. I'll plan on 8 dpo then. :). I usually O on cd13 so 7dpo would be on Sunday and I'm afraid 5dpo would be too early.

I'm really hoping this is our month though. 2 yrs is a long time to ttc.

9 years ago

I had my appointment at Reproductive Mental Health today. The psychiatrist was very nice and made me feel at ease. She discussed my past mental health history and told me that the drugs I am on for my depression and anxiety are fine to take during pregnancy, the only problem would be the baby will be born and still expect the drugs, so it will be fussy for a few days. Which is a small price to pay for my sanity during those 9 months. She also said that the amount I use my clonazepam is pretty safe. Since I only use it maybe once a week. She says she has patients on low doses of it and their babies are fine.

The only worry is that the baby may be born with a cleft pallet. But that's pretty slim. I need to watch how much I use during the first trimester, but its fine in second, and in third I should watch again because the baby will be born lethargic.

But this appointment meant a trip to the maternity hospital. OMG. So many babies and pregnant ladies. Adorable, but it made me sad.

I was worried that because of my size I wont show very well when pregnant. But I saw a girl about my size who was pregnant, and she was definitely showing. So I'm happy about that. That hospital is wonderful. Its beautiful inside. I cant wait to visit more often when I'm pregnant!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Oh yeah. I think today may actually be Ovulation day, not last saturday. I mean I had a bit of EWCM on saturday but not like today. I wiped and there as a huge glob of it. It stretched pretty far. It was a bit white though, does that mean anything? It wasn't entirely clear

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hcg is going down. Game over. Worst birthday ever.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo