Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 894 Replies | Last Page

xoxo: no ma'am, no temping. The only thing I did was check CM.

xxj: Hmm. I see the line, but not sure if it is evap. I would try again in the am to see if you get another line, surely you wouldn't get two evaps in a row.

Love: AF isn't officially here until you have a flow. If it was only spotting, then you still have a chance!

babydust: have fun !

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks for having a look ladies. I should just stop testing because I'm driving myself crazy!

Hope you are doing ok xx

9 years ago

Update

Did a cheapie looks Neg cd 29 ... I have stretched marks all over my boobs soreness went away but still no af

9 years ago

I believe AF is here. I'm spotting. Well it was only our first month so the odds were against us. If I'm on schedule my next ovulation date would put my dd in May. Fingers crossed to all of you waiting to test!

9 years ago

Sorry ladies hope the next cycle works out better for you I'm still waiting on the witch currently one day late still no bfp so Much disappointment because everybody seems to test and get faint positives early I feel out this month too keeping my

9 years ago

Used a frer and woohoo got a bfp!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm so happy!!!

9 years ago

Oh wow, xxjtxx! That's a really good positive! Congrats and

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats xxjtxx

10 dpo - BFN and spotting started this morning.... I guess I will be spotting for few days and then AF will be here next week :(

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Aww boo, Basia! I'm hoping it's just implantation bleeding!

User Image

9 years ago

Probably not :(
I got up super excited because this night I had two dreams.s that I was testing and got bfp... What a bummer... And of course right after I peed I saw that i was spotting - something that I am unfortunately super familiar with

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo