Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 894 Replies | Last Page

SHE: Im sorry! Good luck for a may baby!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Holmes0819 and She_76. Good luck this month!!

Marcie, I feel weird saying this, but I'm so glad you started spotting. Hopefully that's the start of your new cycle. This is definitely going to be our month!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Back to work tomorrow for me...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome aboard :)

9 years ago

RPope-- you're not the only one who felt weird saying it!! for May for both of us though!

Started temping this morning-- we'll see how this goes. I was so worried that I'd forget that I kept waking up and thinking "oh, is it time yet??" So maybe not the most accurate temp this morning ;)

When do you think your O day will be, RPope? If i O on day 12 like I usually do, that'll be 8/16. Think we'll still be close?

User Image

9 years ago

I am having HSG this Friday - super excited about that - hopefully some answers... after that few more days and I should be ovulating. Most likely the earliest day for me to ovulate would be August 12th :)

Good luck ladies

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Oh wow Basia, good luck with your HSG!!

Marcie, so glad you finally got to start you're new cycle. I should O either the 13th or 14th, so a little ahead of you, but that's ok, it's close enough. I think I'm going to start OPK's Wednesday or Thursday to give myself about a week of wiggle room. I'm glad to see you started temping. It'll get easier. After a few days it'll just be a routine. When my alarm goes off I just put the thermometer in my mouth after I push snooze and when it beeps I just put it back on the night stand because it's too dark to read it. When I get up a little later I just grab the thermometer and check it in the bathroom.

Hope you guys have a good day!

User Image

Good luck, Basia! Hopefully it's not too unpleasant!

Seriously, I'm so glad/relieved that this cycle has started! Now I just can't wait to get the results on DH's SA! Hopefully all will be well there and I won't be out for May.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Not sure how this month will go for us. We are buying a house!! (Still kind of freaks me out a bit!) And we are closing at the end of this month! Whirlwind fast! So we will see how things go with the TTC this month. With all the other stresses going on with the house and work, I think I'm going to try not to focus too much on it and if it happens it happens. But I will definitely be doing my best to keep up with the boards to see you all get your BFPs!!

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle good luck with closing - it can be super stressful

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yeah good luck with the closing. It's a little stressful, but so exciting! When we had our house built everything came together at once and we had to do walk throughs and correction checks and everything all at the time of closing, but I thought it was so fun. Good luck this month. Maybe not focusing on it will be a good thing. :-)

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo