Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Yeah, we'll see. I'm starting to get to a Zen-like state about it all. Like, AF will come when she comes... or not. I could be pregnant... or not. Just going to float along. You know, until tomorrow morning when AF still isn't here and I've lost my mind. :)

Thought I just felt AF, but no. Just CM. Apparently I was just kidding about the Zen-like state...

User Image

9 years ago

marcie! Good luck! I hope that you know for sure soon. Very weird that AF hasn't showed up yet. So maybe you're still in? I hope you are!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Still BFN and no AF. How long do you think I should wait before calling the dr? I'm never late, so this is really strange for me.

User Image

9 years ago

How many days late are you and how many days is your cycle normally? If AF doesn't show by Monday I'd probably call the doctor to get a little advice. Try not to worry too much. It could be anything really. Even stress can effect that. Maybe something will show up on a blood test that the urine tests aren't picking up. I'd say, just try to relax and enjoy the weekend. And one more thing...lol...Try to have a climax. Whenever I'm waiting on my period and I know it's coming, if I have a climax it will start within a couple hours. I just tell DH "this is your last chance for a week". This may not work for you, but it's worth a shot. Good luck lady.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

My cycle is a really regular 26 days. Every once in a great while it'll go 25 or 27, but I'm now on CD 30. I'm not really worried or stressed, but just ready for AF to come so DH and I can start trying again!!

DH is back from his camping trip, so I'll try out your suggestion!! ;)

Hope you ladies are having a good weekend!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I would like to join May babies!!!! Should be a hopeful month both DH and my birthdays are in may :)

Good luck everyone!!!

9 years ago

Welcome Holmes and !!

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck marcie!

9 years ago

Spotting this afternoon, so hopefully that means AF will be in full force tonight or tomorrow! Ready to get this show on the road. Bought a thermometer yesterday, so I'm ready to start temping in the morning!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Girls,
My dream of an April baby just disappeared today, so I'm joining ye now, if that's ok?
Love & baby dust to all.
She. xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo