Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone I have been off the site for a month or so as I was waiting to see if I was going to have bone graft surgery on my broken pelvis . Turns out that surgery doesn't usually work on that area so I am instead using an ultrasound bone stimulator to try help promote healing, but it has already been 14 months. Anyway we are back to TTC. I am kind of hoping that it doesn't happen this month so that I can get an extra month in using this ultrasound machine. Also half my family is born in the end of May and I like the sound of a June baby. But after trying for nearly a year I am def not not trying this month.

Also today DH and I are going to a GP to start some basic tests to check nothing is stopping us from conceiving.

Anyway hope everyone is holding out for their two week wait. I am expecting to O today or tomorrow. Anyone else around this point too?

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all a fantastic weekend!

Ooof what a long weekend I had! But the kids were good and yesterday I got to spend time with my sweet baby nephew. It was funny, parts of the time it was like..."oooh, Auntie Laura is here! Here, have the baby!" And the GF shoved the baby in my arms. LOL! I didn't mind it though...Got much needed baby time in. My step daughter had a great time holding and spending time with the baby as well.

Yesterday I woke up and forgot to use the OPK. Really hoping I didn't have an early O time and missed it. I also had some EWCM yesterday as well. But DH & I did get to BD this morning after the kids mom came to pick them up and we took a shower then DTD. It was definitely needed. But this time I actually didn't feel all that great so it was hard for me to get started. The next time we will get the chance isn't until Wednesday night...FX'd it all works out!

And WOW I am so tired! Had lunch 4 hrs ago and got really sleepy afterwards. Ended up having to take a cat nap at my desk. Hope no one noticed...lol. It's probably this weather...been rainy all day.

It has taken me awhile to read and catch up since Thursday. If I miss somebody I am so sorry...

_snowwhite_: Even though it's sad that you didn't get the chance to TTC this month...must be nice to refresh your memory of non TTC symptoms. Since I started TTC, 1 1/2 years ago, my symptoms change every month. So I honestly can't even recall what non TTC symptoms would be like...lol.

Babycakes86: So sorry AF arrived. :(
Good luck to you next month.

Lovemy2kb: So sorry AF arrived to you too. Hopefully you will still get your May baby. FX'd!!!

calvingirl: Welcome! Loved your clarity of how your son is 18 not that your DH is 18. LOL! It's funny how for so long we are trying to prevent pregnancy until we meet the right guy and when we do we struggle getting ourselves KU'd. Doesn't seem fair. GL to you!

Swanky929: When did you come off BCP's?

marcie_pants: Thanks for posting the link to the evap line...I have always wondered what it was too! Now I know. :)

RPope84: You were asking about normal progesterone levels. I tried to look it up from one of my tests but for some reason mychart through my Dr's office is down...typical. But I did find this link. Glad to see your levels are normal. :)

http://www.webmd.com/women/progesterone-15286?page=2

xoxocouture: I am so sorry AF arrived. :(

Bumpin4Baby: Sending you lots & lots of prayers and hope it turns out to just be breakthrough bleeding and that's it. FX'd!!!

To those of you I didn't mention...

Welcome to all those new to the site and the forum.
Welcome back to those that left for awhile.
Hope we see many more BFP's!!!
So sorry to those who got the BFN's and for those who got AF. :(

Hang in there everyone!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well.. hcg levels were equivalent to 4-5 weeks and scan showed sac measuring at 5 weeks 3 days.. I'm supposed to be 7 weeks tomorrow. They said the sac looked healthy and that implanted high which both were good and they didn't see a baby but said it was too early. They also said I wasn't bleeding. Ok, so I know better. I'm so sad. I know how this is going to turn out already. Thanks for the prayers everyone and keep them coming. This is not going to be easy.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: Sending you many many many prayers. Hopefully since they said you weren't bleeding, maybe you are done bleeding now and everything will turn out.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin, I have been praying so hard for you. Are you going to get a second opinion from someone?

9 years ago

Lolo, I came of bc in March.

9 years ago

Thanks guys. The only thing is I am actually bleeding. Maybe he just meant not in the uterus? Idk. I am going to my regular or appointment next Wednesday. I should know something definite by then if I haven't miscarried before then.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry, it's been awhile since I last posted. I'm going to have to read back to catch up on everyone.

I went to my first RE appt today and things went well. We have some options and will have to decide which way we want to go. I'm glad I brought a copy of my latest labwork with me. He took a look at it and is concerned about my thyroid levels. He's putting me on Synthroid as of tomorrow. I still have some labwork to do (FSH testing, etc), but I can't do that until I start my next cycle. Then it's discussion time with DH to figure out which route will work best for us. We have some decisions to make...and soon.

On the bright side, I checked my bill for the HSG and, by some miracle, my insurance covered it. I only have to pay $12. That's such a big load off of my mind.

I wish all of you the best and hope you get your BFPs soon. I may be on and off of here as time ticks on and we finally decide if we want to spend any more time on TTC naturally, if we're going to TTC with help (IUI or IVF), or if we're going to move into adoption. At 37 and 39, we don't have the luxury of time anymore. It's been quite a journey so far and I'm hopeful that we will be parents soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey guys. Been reading up on everyone, checking every morning for BFPs and positive OPKs!

Bumpin: Is it possible that you misjudged your ovulation date since you were just checking CM? I know that a lot of women can tell from that, but since it's measuring 5 weeks, it could be breakthrough (?) I so so so so hope so.

Ok, now that my emotions and hormones have calmed down, I had a clear thought moment. When I saw how light my BFP was on Saturday morning, I told myself not to get too excited. My mom even said that same thing. Well, Sunday I said to myself, screw it, I'm going to enjoy this process no matter what. If it works out, I'll look back and wish I would have cherished it. Obviously, it didn't work out, and I spent the next few days on a roller coaster. But now, I'm so glad I let myself get a little excited that Sunday. I went shopping for protein bars, rubbed coconut oil on my belly, and read about what was developing. It was the most amazing feeling, even though it was short lived. I hope that we all get to experience the entire process very very soon

9 years ago

Nicole, that was awesome. Thank you for the words of encouragement and positivity. DH and I were pretty devastated this month when af showed up, but you just made me feel so much better about it and we're really looking forward to trying again. I sincerely hope we do all get to feel those feelings too really soon.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo