Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys!! I hope you don't mind if I come over here and stalk you guys. The April board is almost dead now and I need interaction and be able to keep up with you girls!! Good luck & a Truck load of !!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Swanky and Jessph - Welcome!

Basia and RPope - I wish I could get away with testing on the 24th! DH would not be happy. On a normal cycle my period would show up on the 28th/29th. So I most likely won't test until the 1st or 2nd of September. If everything goes as planned that will be the weekend we are moving. So I will hopefully be so distracted leading up to that I won't notice. It would be a nice surprise to move into the new house and know that we get to decorate the baby's room!! I would love that!

Snow and Lolo - I hope you both feel better soon! Being sick no matter where in your cycle you are is no fun and miserable!

Marcie and Lettoh - good luck this month!

Bumpin - of course you are allowed to come stalk the May thread! When we all start going crazy around test time we can compare our symptoms to what you had before your BFP!!

User Image

9 years ago

YAY!! I didn't know if it would be weird or not, LOL. FX for you Danielle. I bet you are excited to be getting into your new house.

Good luck to all you wonderful ladies!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin- not weird at all. Its nice to have your support. How are you feeling?

afm- Ovulating must be coming soon, or im still feeling the residuals of the cyst. but its in the opposite side so idk. I know Im still feeling the residuals of the morphine they gave me in the hospital. omg. so tired

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE.

so I couldnt reply to everyone. I've been reading though!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks snow! I am feeling great really, nothing too outrageous as of now, just sore boobies, bleeding gums while brushing teeth and a nasty metallic taste that won't go away. I really hope that O is coming for you!! I am sending good "baby vibes" your way as well as all you other girls. "May Babies All the Way"!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

hey girls :)

Glad to see that everyone is doing good.

Today I am 2 DPO and I feel the same way as with other cycles. I treated myself to a 60 min massage and was able to relax... I wish I could do that everyday :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Ahh Basia, that sounds so nice! DH booked a couple's massage for our cruise, but I think I have to wait till then to enjoy one. Hoping I'll need a prenatal massage by then though. Lol. Don't worry about feeling the same so far as your previous cycles. It's still way too early for anything to be happening. As soon as DH walked in the house tonight he asked me if I was pregnant yet, so I had to explain to him that we're not testing till at least next Sunday. Poor guy....

I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets lots of BDing in.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Coming over here because everyone left me in the april board. lol

I am not ttc for May but I would like to make sure all of you get your bfps

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I'm currently am on CD 6 and am not expected to ovulate until next week.. I am really enjoying my time off from TTC until next week comes.. I just feel so stress free not having to worry about it 24/7.. because I know when next week comes the stressing will not stop for 2 entire weeks. Good luck to all of the ladies that are already in the 2ww!

9 years ago

I really wish I was in this month. I;d like to obsess over my symptoms.

GOOD LUCK to everyone in the tww.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo