Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Also, I had really good luck with the Mirena. I had regular periods the whole time I was on it, and didn't have any of the pill side-effects.

User Image

9 years ago

I think you'll like temping. It has really helped me understand what's going on with my body and what to expect. I've only done it for two months but I already know some patterns that my body follows. It also helped me recognize my failed ovulation last month. I never would have known it happened if I hadn't been temping. The only reason I took the second ovulation test that was positive was because I never had a rise and my temp dipped significantly so I was curious. The next day my temp rose right on cue. I've learned a lot and I'll try to help.there are a lot of ladies on here that can help too. They've definitely helped me. All my charts are absolute if you want to check them out. Like I said I can see where my body is regulating a little more each month.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So I'm sitting here drinking my glass of wine, lol, and I thought of you. Not that I wish it upon you, but did AF ever show Marcie? Maybe you had a delayed O this cycle too. That made my AF late. Maybe you could still be in for April? Are you feeling anything symptom wise?

User Image

Nope. Still no AF. I've had some CM the past couple of days, but otherwise no symptoms. I've been trying not to be crazy about it though.

I thought about that... If I did O late, it was probably on CD17, and I don't think we BDed on the right days for that to be a possibility. Just waiiiiiiitiiiiinnnnnggggg.........

Jealous of your wine. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Im still in for April but I wanted to come by and give you guys some support! Enjoy your wine, because by the end of this cycle you wont be able to drink it anymore because you'll all have your BFPS!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks snowwhite! I'm still following you on the April board-- GOOD LUCK getting your BFP soon!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Morning. How's everyone doing today? I am so tired! This AF has taken a lot out of me. I feel totally drained and I've been so emotional. I know DH is ready for it to be over. I didn't sleep well last night and my temp went back up so I think I might disregard this one. Well see if it goes back down tomorrow. So glad today's Friday! One more week till I start my OPK's.

User Image

I'm tired too. DH thought it would be a good idea to let the dog sleep in our room, and his shuffling kept waking me up. Oh well. Tonight DH is going camping with a friend so I'm gonna leave the dog in his crate and sleep in the middle of the bed. Whee!! :)

Still no AF.

User Image

9 years ago

Lol. I kicked his dog out of our room as soon as we started living together. She snores and I don't want dog hair all over our bedroom. Don't know what's going on with your AF... Maybe you did O late and you could still be in...?? I know you said your running was off if you O'd late, but there could be a chance. Hope you find something out soon. I know the limbo is hard.

User Image

Sorry, timing not running.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo