Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Basia: sorry to hear but good they have a plan! I knew a gal with terrible endometriosis and has had 3 babies with no problems! Good luck!

Akgraf: woohoo! Sounds like a good plan!!! Baby dust to you!

9 years ago

akotalk2me: thanks for the words on encouragement

to all of you girls

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls. AF got me on Wednesday. So I'm over here now. I
Don't think I'll be in for May baby unless I get back to town around my o date. I have appointments I have to take care of before I leave the city. So
I don't think I can leave this month.

Good luck to everyone. I promise to check in when I
Can. I hope you're all well. And getting to bd a bunch. :)

Babydust!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

I think I might have missed my lh surge on the opks. Yesterday I was quite crampy but today feel fine. I'm yet to have a positive opk. We've dtd anyway but would have liked to have seen a positive opk to pin point ovulation. :/

Hello to all the ladies who have joined this thread :)

9 years ago

Hello xxjtxx. I hope you caught the eggy. Good luck and baby dust!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

not sure why this double posted. Sorry/

9 years ago

Thanks snow white lol I spoke too soon. Just got my positive opk now :D

Baby dust to everyone xx

9 years ago

Xxtjxx so glad you got your positive opk this morning. Get busy girl!!

So...I think the vitamins are working. I'm only CD 13 and I got an almost positive opk this morning (posted). I'm going to check again this afternoon to see if it gets any darker but I couldn't believe eyes. That's a whole 3 days earlier than I've ever gotten a positive. But wheres my fertile cm? I hope I have some this month. I didn't last month and we used preseed, but hubby does not like using lube so I'm hoping it shows up today. I'm still cramping a bit too. I'm pretty excited. How'd everyone else feeling?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks haha. It's darker than the control line now ;)

Good luck with your own opk today. Would be great if we got a bfp at the same time ;)

9 years ago

Hey girls :)
I will start testing today - OPK testing :)
Hopefully I will get +++ soon but not too soon.
Can't bd for the next 2 days ... I have very small cramps today after that HSG but overall I feel fine.

Time to forget those issues today and have few drinks... Enjoy your weekend ladies

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo