Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Thanks for all the support this weekend. Sorry I freaked out a little bit, but last month since I didn't have any CM and that almost positive OPK I thought maybe it happened and I missed it on Saturday when I couldn't temp. I agree that looking back yesterday I did not have a temperature drop but this morning I for sure did and I'm still hoping it's not O. I want to get a few more BD's in before it happens. Lots of egg whites this morning and another almost positive OPK so I know it's right around the corner.

Marcie I'm so glad to hear that you got the book and you're enjoying it. Pass along any information that you think would be good. Glad to hear you had a good weekend. And that you're still liking taking your temp. Your ticker says you still have 5 days until you O so I wouldn't worry to much about it being late. You still have plenty of time.

Basia, thanks for the advice this weekend. I can't vent all this to my DH because I'll drive him up the wall so I really appreciate it. I do have one question for you though, you said that you have endometriosis and i was just wondering what the symptoms are and how you know you have it. I never had menstrual cramps until I was in my late twenties, it now I seem to get a crampy feeling at least a week before I O and all during the TWW. I'm just wondering if this is because my body is going through ovulation or could it be a sign that I may have it too?

Hope everyone has a good Monday. It's back to work for me. But that's a good thing because I stay distracted. Lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - you can't really test for endometriosis. I did test for PCOS and hormone balances, etc.
Basically I get super painful periods - when I say painful it is to the point where it wakes me in the middle of the night and I can't function without drugs. You would know that something is wrong if you got these kind of cramps. My periods are fairly regular that is why Dr. thinks it is only the mild case of endometriosis. To know for sure they would have to cut me open - HELL NO !!!
For example with this cycle: I woke up and AF was there by the time I left my house the pain was super strong. I took 3 advils and that would not even affect me. I was driving to work and literally swearing and yelling in my car and had to go back home to get my pills that I got for a back pain (normally they knocked me out). Every cycle I get bad pains but some cycles are worst than others. THe last one was horrible.
Dr. says that if/when I get pregnant that should help a bit with endometriosis.
I will not consider surgery right now but maybe in the future if it gets worse I will.

Cramps are normal so I would not worry if I was you. Like I said - you would know if something was wrong.

This cycle I still will be testing for progesterone levels so Dr knows what dosage of Clomid to prescribe to me. He said that would help with my spotting.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the info. One of my best friends had it but I've never asked her about it. She ended up having a hysterectomy after she was done having kids. I never really thought about me having it because I've never really had cramps, but this cramping I'm having now has made me start thinking. I'm sure that's not what this is because these cramps aren't so bad, they're just uncomfortable enough to bug me and they're almost constant. It seems like the only time I don't have them is when I'm on my period and the week after my period. Oh well, I'm not going to bother with it unless it becomes worse. Just another one of those things us women have to deal with. Lol. I'm sorry too hear it's so bad for you though. I have read that the symptoms are much much better while you're pregnant.

User Image

when I was on BC I had no issues - I always had cramps but it seems like they were not that bad. It got much worse when I got off the pill

I will be testing as soon as I get back from work and it would be nice to see a positive OPK... today or tomorrow... fingers crossed

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Its been a busy couple of days on here!

xxjtxx - congrats of the positive opk! Hopefully you caught the egg!

akotalk2me - sorry about AF but welcome!

mriphenburg - congrats!

basia - glad your tests showed good news (minus the chance of endometriosis)

akgraf - welcome!

Jayne - sorry about AF but welcome to May!

AFM, waiting to O. the past 2 days I've had a lot of creamy cm. This is the first time paying close attention to cm prior to my normal O time. DH and I have been getting in a lot of ing! Who knew that the month we are too busy to pay close attention is the month that we waaaaaaaaaay more often! that everything goes through with our house and we have another announcement to make!

User Image

9 years ago

Don't apologize for freaking out, RPope. Happens to the best of us :)

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Marcie, my egg whites have turned into creamy CM this morning so after my dip this morning I'm expecting a temp rise tomorrow. At least we got one BD in there. If it doesn't happen this month, we'll be more prepared next month, but I'm super hopeful this month. I think I'm more excited this month than I've been so far.

Danielle, that's great that you guys are getting in so much BDing. It's so much better when the pressure is off. Good luck!

User Image

No CM for me... I guess O is not as close as I though it was

9 years ago

I didn't really get any until yesterday. I think I had watery the day before, but it's so hard to tell with watery. Hoping it comes soon for you.

User Image

Thanks, everyone, for the well wishes. I had the HSG done today at CD7. My right tube was clear, but my left appeared to be blocked. The doctor is going to look at the film and then we'll talk about what needs to happen next. Feeling a little down today, but still hopeful.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo