Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Busy day at work... at least I am not obsessing about my 1 DPO :)

Articles - WOW... that is all I can say

Marcie - that is awesome that you have so much CM

RPope - yey for temp. increase.... and we wait again :)

Welcome ladies who just joined us from April forum.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I can handle the two week wait much better than I can waiting for ovulation. There's nothing I have to catch. It's a yes or no thing and I can usually tell what's going on by my temperature. DH asks me everyday during the TWW what my temp is doing so he gets disappointed at the end of the month when it starts going down. I think that's a lot easier to deal with for me though than straining and dying to see a second line on a test that isn't there. That's just me though... Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying that that isn't the case this month though. :-)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - I agree. I hate the ovulation wait. I much prefer the TWW. It's almost fun to me, wondering if I am or not. I hate having to figure out when I'm ovulating.

Danielle Thanks for the well wishes on the April thread,

babydust- Good luck!! I'm sorry you feel disappointed. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Jayne Those articles are horrible! I feel sorry for the children! OMG!

Holmes - GOOD LUCK! Welcome back!

marcie - I'm glad youre so excited! I hope this is it for you! MAY 8TH!

afm - Turns out I'm not pregnant. Didnt really think I was, but it was possible I suppose. The doctor told me right before she gave me the results of my ct scan. I assumed I wasn't since they gave me the ct scan anyway. It's not my appendix. It's probably the result of a cyst on my ovary rupturing. I feel better today-- exhausted though. They gave me a lot of hardcore narcotics trying to stop the pain. Did NOT like that feeling.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Oh me. Only 4 dpo and getting a bit restless already lol feels like I should be 10 dpo :p

Hope everyone else is doing fine xxx

9 years ago

snowwhite - rapturing cyst can hurt as hell !! Been there few years ago. They gave me Oxycontin for that :)

xxjtxx - I know the feeling :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hey xxjtxx was wondering how you were doing. We're not far behind you. Good luck!!

Snowwhite, glad you're feeling better.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

AF ended today.. now waiting for ovulation. I'm ready for this up and coming TWW. I start my internship on Tuesday so I will be so busy that hopefully I won't even think about it! I just feel so optimistic about May!

9 years ago

blueheart523: My DH is the same exact way. He is very supportive and always says we will get there and our time will come. But he also expresses his disappointment when AF arrives.

RPope84: Yay for your temp rise! My doc always tells me to BD one more time after ovulation. I tried the whole cluster every day BD'ing and I just can't do it it him again. We are going back to the EOD schedule or at least every 36 hr schedule. Hope this month works out for you!

Basia30: Yay for your temp rise too!

DanielleH13: I'm a step-mom too. Not full time. But this month we have been helping out with the kids a bit more than our usual every other weekend. Even though I seem to get a long with the kids mom pretty well, I definitely have my moments that I can't stand her and just really glad that my DH deals with her pretty well when she tries to pull some crap.

JayneB: I have read articles similar to those. It's so sad and pisses me off that people are like that. I would be so blessed to have twins. Ideally I would love one of each, boy/girl. I always wanted 2 but now that I am older I am perfectly happy with just 1. I have 2 wonderful step-kids but I want at least one of my own.

babydust85: Welcome to the May board! How perfect to have your vacation happen during your fertile window! Lucky you!

_snowwhite_: Well, at least now you know you aren't pregnant and you can start fresh. I hope the pain eases up for you to start TTC again.

MaggieLA: Good luck with your internship and lucky you have something to help keep you busy.

AFM: I am still fighting a sore throat which on top of AF is making me super emotional. I just want the sore throat pain to go away...I can handle the rest. But as long as I am better in the next week or 2 that is all that really matters...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo- I woke up with a sore throat today too. I'm feeling better now though so I dont know what was going on. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick and having AF is the worst.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! I am new here as my husband and I are just starting to try to get pregnant. I am currently 6 dpo according to fertility friend. I impatiently took a test this morning. It was negative. I assumed it would be knowing it was way too soon to test. I did have a substantial bbt dip yesterday so fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you who are sharing this journey!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo