Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 894 Replies | Last Page

akotalk2me: Congrats on your Betas!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Good day ladies
Congratulations on all the Bfp wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.
Good luck to the rest of us.l
I poas right now and got a very light second line,I am 14dpo today. I have posted my image http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=314751. Please help.

User Image

9 years ago

Babydust Congratulations!!! My EDD is 23.05.2015 but will have to be confirmed by the scan yet. I don't even know how many days DPO I am as I wasn't charting this cycle. I think that actually helped. What is your EDD?

Brownstone get yourself digital if you can. I got my first positive 2 days ago and the line this morning was also very faint but digital confirmed I defo am :)

Good luck girls. Sending you way.

Will try to check on your progress

User Image

9 years ago

Wow madzik, I will test again on Monday with a different brand. I have fx that this line will get darker. Praying real hard for this.

User Image

9 years ago

Is it possible to get a false BFP? I just had a feeling a took a digital and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I am in shock!!!! It's so hard to believe. Hubby and I are so excited!

9 years ago

Omg Swanky! Congrats! I don't think digitals lie! Annnnnd... they are not as sensitive as the regular tests so you must have enough hcg already in your system for it to be a true BFP! How many DPO are you?!

User Image

9 years ago

I am 10 dpo according to ff, but I think it's more like 11. I took another test, same result!!! I was so surprised especially since I took the first at 6 pm. I just had a feeling!

9 years ago

Lolo1176- Yeah, I'm 99% sure that I'm out for May (still tested negative and AF is set to arrive tomorrow). I'm sure I'll be seeing you on the June board soon.

9 years ago

Finally got my after 2 hpt and one confirmed by my doctor. First round of soy soy isoflavones on cd 3 to 7, 100mg to 180mg

User Image

9 years ago

Yay Brownstone/ we both got ! What is your estimated due date. Mine is May 28th.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo