Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 894 Replies | Last Page

Basia30- I hope you get the positive OPK when you can BD. All the best to you. Good luck catching that eggy!

xxjtxx - Get to bding! Hope you caught that Egg!

RPope- I hope you get fertile CM soon. Good luck!

akgraf - welcome! Good luck this cycle. I hope you get your timing down! I expect to see a bfp from you in no time. :)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Well, showed today, so here I am.

I was thinking about taking a break this month- since we're going away next weekend and then on vacation at the end of the month - but when I entered my new cycle info, my EDD is 5/17 and that day holds a lot of meaning for me, so we may just try anyway. If I O around CD14 again, it will actually work out perfectly :)

But, if I hold off, the EDD would be around my dad's birthday, so I'd love that at as well. My dad passed away, last October, so it would be a great way to remember him - especially because if it's a boy, his middle name is going to be after my dad.

So I'm joining here, for now, but we'll see what happens.

GL everyone!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

So sorry Jayne. Hope it works out for you this month. It's always good to have a significant event that you can tie it to.

I need some help. Ok first of all, those vitamins have worked a lot I think. Yesterday was cd 13 and I had what I thought was a really close negative opk but then this morning it's back to totally negative and my temp dipped. I was cramping all day yesterday too. Ive posted the pic for you to look at for opinions. DH and haven't BD'd since Thursday because we thought it was too soon for O, but now I'm not so sure. We did it this morning just in case, but now I'm afraid we missed it. I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow if my temp goes up, but what do y'all think? Thanks so much for the help. I'm a little stressed...

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

RPope - keep using OPKs... possibly your body was getting ready to ovulate but it did not yet.
It happened to me before where I though that the second line was almost the same color as the other one and I was sure that next day I would get + but it vent to super negative. Most likely you will get that clear positive OPK withing few days.
I would just keep testing unless you know for sure that you did O.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Basia, I took another test this afternoon and it was still really negative. We'll see what my temperature does in the morning. I'm hoping I have a couple more days before I actually O so we can get some BDing in. I'm really really hopeful for a May baby! Hope you're all having a good weekend.

User Image

based on your history of O it probably will take few more days
OPK around noon showed -
I will take one more today to see if there is a progress in the lines.

I think this time we will hold off with bd till I get that + since his sperm is not perfect.
Or at least I am trying to convince my husband to do that :)

Hopefully I will get that +++ in few days

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I agree. Hopefully you and I will both O on Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't blame you for waiting, but don't wait too long because I read somewhere that that effects their motility. DH and I are going going to BD everyday between now and O. He was really disappointed this morning when I told him I may have ovulated and we missed it, so he's motivated to catch it. As he's learning more and more about all this fertility stuff, so now he gets excited and wants updates on what's going on. This waiting game is killing me though... Lol

User Image

Ok so, sorry for all the posts, but I feel so relieved now. I just used the restroom and had egg whites. I didn't have any or hardly any last month, so I feel good about that and I'm pretty sure I didn't miss O.

User Image

RPope-- i wouldn't be too worried. Just looking at your chart it doesn't look like you had a temp dip yesterday. And the fact that you had EWCM last night is good! Means O is coming up and not already passed!!

Had a busy weekend, but I'm still going strong on the temping. Was able to pick up TCOYF at the library on Saturday morning, and it's been really interesting thus far. I really think it's going to be worth purchasing!

CBFM still says low fertility today, which is fine. Looks like I'm going to O a little later than usual this month too, but that's ok. I'm letting my cycle take me where it may (temping really helps with the Zen attitude).

User Image

9 years ago

That is a great news RPope :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo