Community post

Discussion

May 2015 Babies!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! I'm pretty sure I'm out for an April baby, so I'm going to start the next thread. Good luck everyone who wants a May 2015 baby!!

User Image

894 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 894 Replies | Last Page

So it looks like no IUI for me this month :(

We will still try natural way this month and I am hoping we will be lucky :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Oh no! What happened with the IUI, Basia?

I've had a lot of friends have their babies in like the past 6 months or so, and while I'm happy for them, it still makes me sad/jealous. DH and I waited so long to start trying, and I'm not any good at waiting. I just can't help but wishing it was me and not them.

User Image

9 years ago

I get very painful periods and they tested me for PCOS - but the tests came normal - according to them it does not mean that I don't have it because there was quiet a bit of cysts on my ovaries ... also they think that I might have endometriosis (whitch they can't really test for) and hopefully when I do HSG test - Fallopian tube dye test they will know what the next step for me is... I just want to cry today...

I was hoping that this month I would start my first IUI

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Aww, I'm so sorry. Let yourself cry-- holding it in doesn't do you any good.

Hopefully the HSG will give you some helpful information!!!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm SO sorry Basia30. I know how frustrating it is when you think you finally will get an answer and it doesn't work out. Hoping it will happen naturally this month. Are you using anything to help? As of now I'm using baby aspirin, opk's, and temping but if we don't get our BFP this month I'm going to buy some of that fetilaid.

DH and I talked last night and decided that neither of us can put TTC on the back burner for the cruise. I told him that it took a little convincing to get me on the baby train, but now that I'm in, I'm too excited to stop now. He felt the same way. Having some cocktails on our cruise is not worth delaying our baby. Lol. So far this month my temps are staying higher than any month at this point. I'm hovering right at 97 when I'm usually in the mid 96's. I'm wondering if this is a good sign that my progesterone levels are coming up a little and I'll have a better ovulation this month. I got off birth control in April after 7 years and its taken my body some time to readjust, but every month my cycle and temps seem to get a little better. I'm hoping I'll finally have a totally normal cycle this month. Any thoughts on this, or anyone have any experience with this? My charts are available if you want to check them out. Thanks ladies and good luck!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I can't speak to the temping, but I have experience with the pill throwing things off. I had an IUD in for about 3 years, then had it taken out at my last annual appointment (in October) even though we weren't ready to officially try yet. After I had the IUD taken out, my cycles were super regular. I used the fertility monitor to make sure I was ovulating, and I was. Consistent 26 day cycle with O on day 12. During that time, we used condoms and that worked (man I miss having sex with condoms. SO much less messy!! :) ). Well DH and I went through a period of time this spring when we thought we might adopt some kids out of foster care. When we were doing all the stuff for that, I went on the pill. I was only on it for one month, but since I stopped my cycle's been super weird. In June it was pretty normal, so I'm hoping things are back to the way they were, but I guess we'll see!!

Still no . I wish she'd just show up already so we could get this show on the road!!!

User Image

9 years ago

P.S.- I really want some wine but won't drink any until AF comes (despite the 9 negative pregnancy tests). I guess I can't quite admit that I'm totally out this month. (such a sucker)

User Image

9 years ago

Lol that's the first thing bought the day I started spotting! Lol.

User Image

Haha nothing says "I'm not pregnant" quite like wine and tampons in the checkout line!!

User Image

9 years ago

I am so glad you just said that seriously! I am out of feminine products AND wine. Need to stop at the store during lunch! I had totally forgotten.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo